JailBait Formation

Meek

"Meek I have a target for you by the name of Onika Maraj. She's been to jail twice for possession and involvement of murder, we need you to track her and arrest her", Beyoncé said and slapped the folder down infront of me.

"What is she being arrested for being too damn fine", I chuckled licking my lips at the picture they had of her.

B: Funny but no the biggest bank in downtown New York was robbed and we know she had something to do with it

"How do you know that", I pushed up my glasses looking at her file.

"She owns FIVE CLUBS Meek, how do you think she could possibly afford all that", Yoncé said crossing her arms. 

"Yuh no pu' no man on a job like dis", Rihanna said in her thick accent.

"Rihanna shut your gay ass up", She flicked me off I sipped my coffee rolling my eyes.

"Tell me more about this Onika person"

Nicki

"Aye shake that ass baby", I slapped her ass throwing the dollar bills, "Melanie get me another drink".

"No you need to slow down Nic, You already had 10 shots", Melanie said crossing her arms.

My bodyguard Chris came whispering in my ear, "Meek Williams is here looking for you", I smirked looking around until I spotted him taking a seat in one of the booths and decided to have a talk.

"So it's nice seeing you here at my club", I winked drinking down another shot.

M: It sure is nice seeing you baby, what do you say we get out of here

"I'm not stupid Mr.Williams", He smirked coming behind me whispering in my ear.

"I'd love it better if you called me daddy, how does this work owning five clubs in New York must be expensive", I chuckled at how he was supposably tried to get information from me.

"Look Meek I don't have time for you", I moved around going to the bar, "Give me five more shots Rita".

"You got it boss"

M: Five shots huh? You hardcore ma

Meek grabbed one of the shots drinking it, "Why are you following me? Don't you got some FBI shit to handle, What do you want".

"I want to eat your pussy, I want to lick and suck on your folds while I slip two fingers in", He whispered in my ear.

"One shot and your talking like this maybe you should drink another", I turned around winking.

M: I'll rather drink that pussy juice but you playing, I'll be here in the morning to talk business you better be here or else.

"Or else what", I turned around seeing him gone and drunk down the rest of the shots, "Aye Mel stop licking the girl ass", I yelled walking over to my bestfriend.

The Next Morning...

"Ahh fuck", My head was pounding i heard my phone buzzed and felt on the bed for my phone and instead feeling a body, "Mel get your ass out my bed".

M: Damn Nicki shut up with all that damn screaming, I should fuck you up for taking me away from my big booty bitch has ass tasted like chocolate.

"That was shit Mel what was her name anyway", I jumped up trying to pull on my pants but my ass was in the way.

"Um...Dime Piece she said", Mel shrugged looking up at me, "Where you going hoe".

"Somewhere, call Chris and tell him to meet me at the club. Tell Yatchy to hide the drugs and tell 21 to pull back on the guns", I said to Mel finally pulling up my pants and fixed my hair.

M: You got it , Chris just text me he's at the club and he sees Meek but he's not alone. He got detective Wayne Carter on the side of the building , police officers Beyoncé Carter and Rihanna Fenty in a truck at back and he got another detective by the name of Rick Ross across the street with a shotgun.

"Shit tell them to get out of their quick and come to my house. His fat ass would be the one with the shotgun", I cursed myself quietly sighing. Meek was getting into a deadly game he obviously didn't want to play.

I got an incoming call on my track phone and saw that it was a private number, "Wassup".

"You don't know what your doing Onika", I heard the voice and realized it oh so well.

"Oh Mrs. Carter I've been waiting for your call, I want to talk to Meek Williams in private call off your crew or else", I warned her.

B: Or else what Onika? We have your men trapped just turn yourself in

"It's not that easy baby you know that, Let's not forget you were my bitch before you joined team dick and became a police officer", I smirked continuing, "By the way how's Jay doing? The last time I heard his voice he was moaning my name, You might think your two steps ahead of my baby but I'm always ahead by one point might want to turn around, Hope Jay knows how to raise a baby on his own", I smirked hanging up.

Rita

Beyoncé turned around slowly looking tight into the eye of my gun, before she could reach for hers I shot her twice in her chest smirking.

"Damn I actually enjoyed eating your pussy at night", I smirked skipping to the back with the rest of them calling Nicki.

"It's done"

N: Great Chris said her men are called off , meeting at my house don't be late baby.

"Roger that", I hung up wiping my gun.

"Yatchy , 21 , meeting at Nicki's lets go", We got up leaving. Beyoncé and her men better stand down.