Mr. Williams 2

Two Days Later
Onika T. Maraj

"Hey Nicki, this is Sherika and Rah", Thembi said pulling me towards the other two girls.

"I'm Nicki." I looked around around figuring what I could do around here.

"Is there any activities at this campus?" College wasn't as fun as I thought it would be so far all I heard about was the parties.

"Well you can join a sorority but Fah is in charge of those so you might not want to do that or you can try out for cheer which Mr. Williams is in charge of." I nodded walking towards the table where Melly was sitting.

"Wassup sis, you loving it." I shrugged sitting next to him grabbing his phone.

"It's alright just boring how come we only start off with one class, Why don't we have more."

"For the first week we have one class then after that we go to our next classes, they want to make sure you get use to the college life." I nodded looking at the time.

"I have to go but mom said behave."

"Yeah yeah bye Nic." I fixed my bookbag on my shoulder running to class.

"Hey Nicki I forgot to get your number yesterday." Safaree said taking his seat next me. Mr. Williams was running late so we were just talking.

"You might want to forget again playboi cause you ain't getting no number out of me." I flipped my hair popping my gum.

"The way you chewing that gum is real sexy." I fake gagged rolling my eyes watching Mr. Williams walk in.

"Sorry I'm late, I hope everyone purchased their book yesterday. We have an essay to work on today and if you don't have it then it's credits deducted." I licked my lips looking him up and down. He sat down and begin to call roll.

"Onika." I raised my hand saying here. He looked at me winking before calling out other names.

"I seen that, Stay away from him he has a record of messing with young girls." Fah said smiling afterwards like it was no big deal. I frowned a little and begin my work.

Robert R. Williams

I put my folder down and my eyes wandered over to Onika. She had a confused look on her face, I licked my lips watching her twirl and lick on a sucker.

"Mr. Williams how come we have an essay already man." A boy groaned, I chuckled shaking my head.

"They have to see what you can do. Y'all complaining now but wait until your other classes start coming in. College is not all about partying." I said truthfully.

"Bullshit, College is all about partying." Safaree said dapping another boy with a frat jacket on. I chuckled shaking my head.

"Is that why you've been a Freshman for four years." The class laughed and he got silent.

"Mr. Williams what is this essay even supposed to be about." I stood up walking over to the board writing 'Sex Ed'.

"The meaning of Sex Ed. Now I have to ask what is the meaning of Sex Ed."

"Me and You." Fah said winking. I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Sex Ed includes emotional relations." A student said. I nodded writing her response on the board.

"Emotional relations and..."

"Responsibilities." I heard Onika say and turned towards her seeing her still sucking on her sucker and smirked.

"Very good Ms. Onika. Now they didn't think my class was important but after the number of pregnancies we had last year they added this class back to the main courses". For the rest of that class period I continued to explain what Sex Ed really was.

•••

I was glad class was finally over. I watched every student walk out until Onika came across my view. "Hey Mr. Will-gco."

"Call me Meek." I leaned back in my chair trying to focus on her face and not her body.

"Well Meek, I've been informed that you are in charge of cheerleading and wanted to know the information for tryouts."

"Just email me and I will send you everything you need to know Onika." I winked making her blush. She fixed her bookbag on her shoulder walking out of class which was my favorite sight to see.

Onika T. Maraj

"Nicki I'm not so sure about you working while you're in college." My boss said.

"Mr. Aaron I'm fine really, I need this money." He nodded waving me on. I walked out of his office into the kitchen area.

"Hey Nicki right? I'm Fah I'm in your class." I nodded not really giving a fuck about her right now.

"Yeah I didn't know you worked here." I put on my apron grabbing my notepad and pen.

"Well I just started working here." I nodded walking out to my first table.

"Hello welcome to Red Lobster, My name is Onika and I will be your waitress. Can I start you off with any drinks." I said with an attitude and looked up from my notepad seeing Mr. Williams.

"You to short to be having a big ass attitude Onika, but I'll have a Pina colada lemonade." I nodded writing down his drink.

"Apparently I'm to short for everything, I'll be back with your drink...Daddy.", I mumbled the last part walking away.

Robert R. Williams

"I didn't know you come here, imma love working at this job." I sighed knowing exactly who the voice belong to.

"What do you want Fah? Where's Onika?" I only came here because I found out she worked here and wanted to see her once more before I went home.

"She's coming with your drink, I will be the one taking your food order." I shook my head giving her the menu.

"I'm fine." She nodded walking off just when Onika came back.

"Seeing you twice a day? I could get use to that." She blushed looking away.

"If I was mistaken I would say your flirting with me Meek." She handing me her drink leaning on one leg with her hand on her hip.

I stood up leaning close to her ear. "You would be right, see you tomorrow Onika." I rubbed my hand over her ass before slapping it and smirked walking out feeling satisfied.

- thoughts ?