Unthinkable Amnesia

Nicki's POV.

I looked down at my four year old daughter Aliza and could see the resemblance of her father .

"Mommy look", She handed me her frozen toy which seemed to be broken, her lip started quivering indicating she was about to cry .

"Awe momma's baby don't cry, we'll go to the toy store and get another one go put on your sandles", She ran out the room while I got up from the couch slipping on my shoes and grabbing the keys .

A: I'm weady mommy

She grabbed on my hand pulling me out the house and to the car, I strapped her in walking to the other side getting in .

"Mommy put on the wadio", She struggles with her R's , I turned on the music hearing our favorite song White Iverson .

A: Saucin', saucin', I'm saucin' on youuuuuuu

She song along doing a little dance , I pulled into the parking lot of toys r us getting her out .

A: Letsss go you walking to slow mommy

"Don't rush me little girl, I'm coming", I picked her up walking her to the frozen toys .

A: Elsaaaa

"Oh my god she's adorable", I looked at the lady saying a small thank you and grabbing the Elsa toy .

A: Tank you

"I'm sorry for just coming up like this I'm Alana and this is my daughter Riley", I looked down at the girl and wanted to laugh .

"Your very um...pretty", I fakes smile grabbing Aliza's hand"

?: Alana come on

I knew that voice all to well, I turned around seeing,"Rihmeek".

M: How do you know my name?

"Um I uh have to go,bye", I ran off with Liza paying for her toy and speed walked to the car .

M: Wait stop!

I stopped but never turn around, he came up to me getting in front of me and Liza, "How did you know my middle name".

"It was a guess", I could feel the tear coming up and tried to walk around him.

M: No nobody would've just taken a pretty damn great guess and even came close , tell me how you know me .

I shook my head no feeling the tears come up, he really forgot about me," Meek come on were leaving ".

He slipped me his number kissing the side of my head walking off , I looked back seeing him walk into another womans arms .

A: Mommy don't cry , he'll wemember .

She claimed in the car getting in her booster seat this time strapping herself in, I looked back again seeing them no longer there . I told Aliza about him and what happened with us , so she understands . I walked over to my side getting in and driving away .

A: Momma can I get a kidsmeal ?

" Yes baby girl ", I drove to the nearest Mc. Donalds next to the house and got her a kids meal getting me a big Mac and fries , I drove to the house going inside .

A: Call him and stop cwying , you told me cwying is not good .

"Okay baby I'll call him I swear", She nodded her head laughing eating her food . I ate my food thinking about if I should tell them , I mean how do you tell a man he has a four year old daughter .

A: I'm all done

"Since you already took a bath go watch your show until its time to go to sleep", She said okay pecking my lips and running upstairs to her room . I finished my food and decided to call him better now then ever , I waited until he finally picked up .

M: So are you going to tell me?

"Meek the little girl you seen is your daughter...We were together and an accident happen to where you didn't know me so I left not wanting to go through that", He stayed silent probably taking in all the information .

M: Wow...Man this shit is crazy , I'm sorry you had to go through that...Please let me be in my daughters life .

"Uh mm I don't know", I wiped the tear that fell and leaned back thinking , maybe I should let him .

Meek's POV.

I was happy to know I had a child and hope she let me in her life .

"Please just let me", I pleaded hearing her sigh .

N: Are you free tomorrow, we can go out for ice cream or something with your other daughter .

"She's not my daughter but yes that's fine, kiss her goodnight for me", She said a simple okay hanging up , I leaned back in my chair putting my hands over my face . I got a lot of catching up to do man .