Shawty

Meek

"Where the fuck is my money", I yelled in his ear pointing the gun at him.

"Please I used it for my mom", I pulled the trigger shooting his twice in the head and walked out the house with 24k worth of jewelry.

"Aye Chino have that shit cleaned up", I got in my car driving home. I wasn't a bad person just don't cross me or my baby's money.

"Baby I'm home", I walked upstairs seeing out lounge room door open and walked in seeing my wife Onika counting our money in lingerie while smoking a blunt.

N: "He give you the money"

"No I had to shoot him baby", I sighed as she dropped the money coming to straddle my lap and passed me the blunt.

"Stop stressing daddy we're good, we might need to move tho", She ran her hand through her hair kissing my neck, "But for now you need to relieve some stress", She kissed me passionately then slid of my lap taking R.J out.

"Fuck", I groaned as she kissed the tip taking me in her mouth bobbing her head, "Right there baby fuck", She used her hand for whatever she couldn't reach and slurped , licked , and sucked on the rest. I gripped her hair guiding her down, "Fuck yes", I groaned bobbing her head .

N: "You like that daddy"

She kissed the tip again licking off the pre-cum and reached down squeezing my balls which drove me crazy, "I'm about to cum FUCK", She bobbled her head crazily and took me out her mouth licking along my shaft, I couldn't hold it any longer and came right in her mouth.

She waited until I was done and swallowed leaning up to whisper in my ear, "I want you to fuck me rough tonight daddy", she smirked getting up I smacked her ass and watched her walk away thanking god I found my shawty.

The Next Morning Nicki

I woke up to the sound of laughing and got up realizing I was still naked and smiled, after doing my hygienes and slipping on one of Meek's shirt I limped downstairs.

"Damn Meek you fucked that ass up didn't you", Wayne said causing me to giggle and take a seat on Meek's lap kissing him.

W: "We have a bank we plan on hitting up y'all down"

"What kind of question is that of course we are Wayne", I grabbed Meek's blunt taking a puff and winked.

Bank Robbery...

"Nicki and Dhea you stay here", Wayne said getting out.

"Be safe baby", Meek kissed me passionately and put on his mask leaving after Wayne.

Few Minutes Later...

I noticed a security guard with a gun trying to sneak in the bank and grabbed my gun, "Start the car Dhea", I walked up and all you could hear was my heel clicking.

"Ma'am there's a robbery in the--", I shot him twice in the head and walked back to the car getting the passengers seat just as Wayne and Meek ran out getting in the back and we drove off.

W: "Who shot that cop out there"

"Nicki did or else he would've shot one of y'all in the back", Dhea said driving through an alley.

"That's my baby", Nicki smiled hopping to the back while Wayne hopped in the passengers seat.

N: "Oh my god baby your bleeding"

"Yeah I got shot but I can get it out just drive to the penthouse", Meek whined holding his side.

Meek brought a penthouse in downtown Philly about two years ago and were the only ones that know it there and other people we associate with.

"Baby stay still so I can get it out", it's been almost an hour and I've been trying to pull the bullet out and finally got it stitching him up and putting a bandage over it.

M: "What would I do without you"

"I don't know baby", I kissed his lips over and over grinding against him, "How about we fuck on top of money".

Meek but his lip grabbing my waist, "Your so sexy", He whispered in my ear kissing my neck.

We heard police sirens and jumped up, "Fuck man", Dhea and Wayne came running down. Wayne grabbed the bags full of money and disappeared upstairs.

I answered the door smiling, "What's wrong officer".

"We were just informed about a robbery and wanted to know if you knew anything about it", I gulped acting normal.

"Robbery? No but when I do I'll call first thing, I'm sorry to hear that sir", They nodded walking off I waited until they drove off to close the door locking it.

M: "Shit that was close come here baby"

I ran in his arms breathing hard, I wasn't scared but that was the closest we've ever been with the police.

"Calm down baby, aye Wayne Dhea pack your shit we're moving to Atlanta", Meek said kissing my forehead sighing, Atlanta it is.

Oneshot #5 done , 3 more to go 😩💦🙄