Tragety II

"Sooo Nicki you okay going back to Safree", I could hear the worry in Rika's voice but shook it off .

"Yeah I'm fine , just hurry", She pulled up to my house causing me to run out and in the house seeing Safree smoking a blunt on the couch .

S: I missed you baby

"Really???!? Nigga shut the fuck up", I rolledy eyes going upstairs with him following .

S: Nicki I'm sorry baby girl , I was just hi--

"You were high I know , whatever I'm going to take a shower", I stripped off my clothes going into the bathroom turning the water to the right temperature . I got in still hearing Safaree's voice .

S: Onika I said sorry , you know how I am when I'm high . Were did you go tonight did you at least have fun?

"Yes safaree I did", I hurried took a shower getting out and going in the room wrapping a towel around me .

S: Alright I'm about to get in the shower, just  be if you need me .

I nodded my head watching him close the door and heard my phone ring , I saw it was an unknown number but needed to hear somebody else voice right about now .

"Who is this", They chuckled breathing hard .

"Its Meek...This is Nicki right", He rolled my eyes playfully like he could see .

"Yes Meek, you already know that"

M: I know baby I just love how sexy your voice .

"Oh um right", I blushed laying back on the bed .

M: Daddy got you blushing and shit .

"Shutttt uppp", I heard the shower stop and knew I had to end this call.

"Um I have to go"

M: Already baby?

"Yes bye Meek", He chuckled sighing .

M: Bye baby

I hung up the phone and waited for him to come out .

S: Damn baby you still in that towel....Waiting for me huh?

I rolled my eyes noticing he was fully dressed ,"Where you going".

S: Out I got business to handle .

I rolled my eyes again sighing , I was hoping to get some but whatever his dick barely pleases me anymore anyways . He kissed the side of my head grabbed his keys and left without another word .

Meek's POV.

"Aye Coon when this nigga supposed to be coming", Right then I seen a nigga come in and stood up greeting him .

"I'm Safaree , here for Meek", I nodded my head telling him to take a seat and offered him a blunt .

"So safaree why you want to meet up", I leaned back in my seat putting my feet up .

S: I was thinking about owning a club and they said I had to come to you because you own every club in Philly .

I was shocked no nigga ever asked me for one of my clubs before but I was willing to give the less popular one away .

"Um yes I have a club you can have but were gonna have to schedule another meeting because I have to go today"

S: Alright here's my address , you can come anytime we'll talk then .

"I'll come by tomorrow", He nodded his head leaving .

T: Yo you really gonna give that nigga one of our clubs?

"Yeah he asked , he get the one we pick", I smirked at them getting my stuff ready leaving this should be interesting .

The Next Day Nicki's POV.

I woke up to Safaree arms wrapped around me tight , I smiled a little getting out his gripped and went in the bathroom brushing my teeth putting on my makeup .

S: How many times do I have to tell you your beautiful without that.

"You never told me that", I was confused on how he was acting .

S: So baby it looks like I'm going to be owning a club , their coming over today to givee more information .

I shook my head going back into the room getting dressed in my crop top and high waisted shorts slipping on my slippers , I don't know by he trynna own a club this nigga can't even own this pussy when I ask him to . I went downstairs going to make breakfast hearing the doorbell ring .

S: I got it

Be jogged downstairs opening the door letting them in , I bent over in the fridge looking for my pineapple slices .

?: Damn that ass fat

I turned around dropping my fruit and drink , I guess I got caught up .