The Bet

Nicki's POV.

"Nicki look at him", I looked towards the way Yonce was pointing to see this nerdy dark skin boy at his locker .

"Eww what about him Yonce", She looked at Rihanna and Tammi smirking .

Y: Well I dare you to go all the way with him and record it .

"Challenge accepted let me get started", I walked up to the boy as he closed his locker looking at me shyly .

"Hi I'm Onika but you can call me Nicki what's your name", He looked at me showing his pearly whites .

"Um uh I'm Meek, wh--why are you talking to me your popular", I rubbed my hand up and down his arm .

"Well I really like you and I was wondering you wanted to go out with me"

M: Yes I'd love to

"Well come on baby we have to get to class", I grabbed his hand interlocking our fingers as we started walking I looked back at Yonce and Tammi smirking . We walked into class going all the way to the back .

"Yooo nic why his nerdy ass back here", Wayne said laughing dabbing up drake .

"This is my boyfriend Meek so shut the fuck up Dewayne and Aubrey", They shut up quick once I said the government name .

After School

"Hey Meek mind if I come over to chill with you or you busy"

M: Um..Sure you coming later or now?

"Later here's my number just text me when you get home okay", He shook his head yes I stood up on my tippy toes pecking his lips winking I got in the car speeding home .

"Siri call Yonce and Tammi in a group call"

S: Okay calling Yonce and Tammi

"Thank Youuu"

Y: Bitchhh what happened ?

"Well I asked him out told a little people he was my boyfriend and I'm going over their tonight", I heard both of them squeal .

T: Were coming over right now bitchh we didn't know you were gonna hop right on it .

"Hell yes I need to get this over with"

Y: We at your house bby hurry up

"I'm pulling up now bye babies", I parked getting out the car and headed to the front door letting us all in closing it back .

"Yes about time I want some food , Mama went shopping Nic", She went in the fridge grabbing all of us a Snapple while Tammi grabbed our snacks we headed upstairs laying on the bed .

T: Soo me and waka is done for good .

Y: That's a damn lie y'all be fucking every week but miss onika what do you plan on doing tonight ?

"I plan on going first base first working my way into second, matter of fact he just text me his address y'all staying here"

Y: Yeah we gone want the tea bitchhhh

"Lmao whatever", I got dressed putting on my tights and sports bra throwing a sweatshirt or me . I grabbed me keys walking out and headed to the car getting in .

"Siri show me the directions for Apple street apartments"

S: Showing directions

I followed the directions parking and getting out going upstairs to his apartment knocking , Meek came to the door looking sexy asf .

M: Come in beautiful

He stepped to the side pulling me in , he closed the door leading me upstairs into his room closing the door .

"Meek come here , why you all the way over there baby", He crawled on the bed hovering over me . I pulled him down by his chain kissing him as he started going lower sucking and nibbling on my neck .

M: So what's the real reason you asked me out....Onika .

"Well like I said I was feeling you Meek and I wanted to cuff before somebody else does , plus I want it...Are you a virgin"

M: Uh ye--yeah I am

"Well let me change that", I played him down pulling his joggers and boxers off and he was huge...I took off my tights an thong sliding down on him gently .

M: Mm fuck that feels good

"Yesss it does", I placed my phone on the headboard on record and left it up there .

M: Damn baby I can't believe I'm doing this right nowww, there's a feeling inside me ion know what it is .

"Your about to cum baby just relax and let it happen", I sped up and started bouncing on his dick harder throwing my ass in a circle I looked at the camera winking...Nicki never backs down from a bet .

Meek's POV.

I grab onto her waist cumming inside her but I don't think she noticed after awhile she did the same getting off of me putting back on her clothes while I put on mines .

N: Is there a bathroom I can use ?

"Yeah right there", She nodded her head walking into the bathroom , I heard her phone go off and picked it up to go bring it to her but the text she got caught my attention .

Yonce💕😍: You fuck him yet ? Or is the bet delayed for another day .

I was shocked but knew it was to good to be true she cane out seeing her phone in my hand .

"Your little bet is accomplished right? You can let yourself out"

N: Meek let me expl--

"Explain what ? That you made a damn bet over me , get the fuck out NOW", She grabbed her phone out my hand walking out I walked behind her slamming the door right after her .

"Meek what's with the door slamming", My sister Na came down sitting on the couch next to me .

"Nicki was here"

Na: The prissy popular bitch what happened ?

"She asked me out at school and my dumbass said yes then that was her she just came over and convinced me of having sex so we did....And then when she went to the bathroom she got a text saying "You fuck him yet or is the bet delayed", So I kicked her out"

Na: What the fuck imma get her ass messing with my little bro...You were really feeling er wasn't you?

"I've always been feeling her but I'm a nerd Na...Ion deserve live anyways"

Na: Meek you are what you allow yourself to be...And look good thing its Friday you don't have to see her now go to sleep , I love you little bro.

"Goodnight , I love you to Na"

We both went upstairs going into our room , I tried to sleep but she was still on my mind .