This Could Be Us But....

Meek's Pov.

"Nicki I'm tired of this constant arguing over bullshit", I watched as she wrapped up her hair and slip on her heels .

N: Well meek maybe if you keep your dick in your pants , we won't argue so much I'm not happy I want a divorece .

"I cheat because you don't appreciate shit I do , I'm in the studio all night and you think I'm with bitches", It broke my heart that my wife of five years was slipping away from me .

"Oh right I'm not supposed to be insecure when you got a bitch fucking pregnant? She's carrying your first fucking child Rihmeek , something I wanted to do", She broke out crying causing her mascara to run . I went over to hug her but was just pushed away like always .

"See you always pushing me away , I fucked up Onika and I said I was sorry since . I don't wanna lose this marriage , I can't lose you"

N: Well that's to bad because you already lost me , the divorce papers are on the night stand .

She got up going into the closet and came back out with two bags full and shot me a look .

"Before I forget here's the keys", She threw to keys at me and walked down the stairs I didn't even go after her I was stuck .

Four Years Later

"Mm meek that was great", The girl got up putting on her clothes , I couldn't remember her name all I know is she was the hundred and something one . I've been a reck since Nicki left me and I don't know how much I could take anymore .

"Yeah lock the door on your way out", She nodded going downstairs getting out .

T: Meek damn bruh stop fucking all these girls and go get your wife back man .

The whole dreamchaser squad came piling in the room , I got up putting on a shirt and my puma slippers.

"Why she left me there's no reason to", I headed downstairs will them following .

P: That's bullshit , you cheated on her got a bitch pregnant and expected her not to be mad man no .

I sat down listening to them scolding me , their right its time I get her back no matter how long its been .

Nicki's POV.

"Nicki um come with us", Sherika said nervously something's going on but I put on my shoes and went with them many ways .

"Where y'all taking me", They stopped at this building and dragged me in revealing the dreamchaser .

P: Wassup Nic?

"What y'all doing here? What's going on , tell me now", They shook their heads no pushing me in a room and locking the door .

"Nicki? What you doing here", I cursed myself out for getting into this and turn to look at meek .

"You look horrible and they drug me out the house and pushed me in this room", I wasn't lying he looked like he didn't shave since forever and his eyes were droopy .

M: Onika I missed you , I'm sorry for the shit I put you through . I was a rapper and I thought my image was more important but its no--

"What you mean " you was a rapper ", I looked at him confused crossing my arms .

M: I dropped from the record , I couldn't continue to not have you .

"Meek how many girls have you fucked since we've been separated", He looked down causing me to chuckled shaking my head .

"Thought so....SOMEBODY GET METHE FUCK OUT OF HERE", I yelled banging on the door.

S: Nope not until we hear some moaning going on .

"Ugh! Bitch", I kicked the door then went to go sit down .

M: Nicki I'm sorry I did this stupid shit to you but these girls are not you , I can't even look at them afterwards because all I see is your face . Mami lo siento y prometo no hacerte daño , Por favor dame otra oportunidad .

I smiled at his attempt , he finally got good in Spanish . I pouted and shook my head yes .

"I love you Rihmeek", I sat on his lap straddling him and pecked his lips twice .

M: I love you to baby , now since its been four years let's give them a hearing test .

He threw me on the bed and you already know what came next .

Meanwhile Outside The Room...

P: Aye y'all hear that? Seems like our plan worked .

"Thank god , cause I'm tired of hearing her cry", They all sat down congragulating themselves on their "hard" work !