Mr. Williams 3-3

1 Month Later
Onika T. Maraj

"Mom I came to get some food, is that a problem with you?" I said raiding through her kitchen.

"Onika don't take my good shit now." I giggled shrugging. "How's college treating you?"

"It's hard work mommy, I want to come back home." I pouted and continued stuffing my bag with different snacks.

"Oh no can't do that, Since you left I've been able to walk around butt ass naked and it feels so good."

"Imma pretend I didn't hear that but I gave this cute boy my number after he asked all weekend, his name is Safaree." She nodded standing next to me.

"Don't be opening your legs for him already Onika, I taught you better than that. Wait until long term like three or four weeks."

"Ew mom no I would never have sex." I rolled my eyes.

"That's what's wrong with you now, you need some dick with that stank ass attitude you got." She mumbled winking. I shook my head kissing her cheek.

"Whatever bye mommy, I love you."

"Yeah yeah I love you too gal." I got into my car and drove back to the campus.

•••

"I can't believe he cheated on her." Thembi shook her head. I've gotten closer to them this past week but could never understand what they were talking about so instead just nodded every now and then like I was listening and kept quiet.

"Hey, what's this party everyone is talking about."

"Well Cookie, Fah throws a party for sororities and if you're not in one then you're not invited." I nodded grabbing my things.

"Why don't you just ask her to go?"

I noticed Fah talking to Melly and walked over, "Hey Fah, Hey Melly" I punched his arm playfully.

"Hey sis" Fah gave me a look before smiling.

"I didn't know this was your sister, I was just asking if he was coming to the party in a few days you should come too." I smiled widely before nodding.

"Alright I'll go." Melly shook his head wrapping his arm around me.

"Hell no my sis ain't about to be around a bunch of horny niggas and bitches with no morals like you." My eyes got wide as I tried to hold in my laughter.

"She'll be fine O, nobody will mess with her." He snapped his head her way.

"Fah just because you as skinny as my left nut them niggas don't even dare try to touch you but if would notice my sister, go ahead and do a spin."

I giggled before spinning.

"Damn she fine." We head a boy say not to far away.

"And that's exactly why she can't go." I rolled my eyes. This is why I wasn't so sure about joining the same college as Omelly, he was to over protective.

"But Melly please I haven't did shit since I been here." I looked up giving him my best pout knowing he couldn't resist.

"Fine Nic but don't be crying to me about how a nigga touched you the wrong way cause imma beat his ass then tell you I told you so

"Fine Nic but don't be crying to me about how a nigga touched you the wrong way cause imma beat his ass then tell you I told you so." He shook his head walking off and I smiled.

"Hey um I have these four friends, Thembi and them...Can they come."

"I'm afraid not look Nicki if you want to be like me then you have to stop associating yourself with them." I nodded slowly confused on what she meant.

•••

I groaned dropping my bookbag down on the couch, it was only the first month and I was already tired. I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it.

"Mr. Williams? What are you doing here?" I opened the door wider letting him in. He looked around before taking a seat on the couch.

"You've been missing my class Nicki." I sighed closing the door.

"Yeah I know Aaron has been working me hard and with all these new classes I haven't really had time for yours." I shrugged taking a seat next to him.

He gasped gripping his chest dramatically I giggled rolling my eyes. Meek was a real cool guy and I had a little crush on him but he was way over my age.

"No time for me huh, is that right."

He trapped me against the wall clenching his jaw which was so sexy.

"I know you feeling me so when you gone stop playing and come jump on this dick." I gasped at how blunt he was.

"How many girls have you did this with sir."

He chuckled. "Just three Onika, Tanya, and Maraj now is there anything else you would like to know."

He leaned down kissing my neck twice and I blushed. "No um Mr. Will-gco."

"I told you to call me Meek better yet call me daddy." He bit my neck nibbling on it before looking me in my eyes. My mouth was watering and my pussy felt like a vibrator just vibrating for him.

"See you tomorrow Onika and you better have your ass in my class." He growled in my ear before slapping my ass. He opened the door leaving, I bit my lip hearing the slushing sound every time I took a step. He legit had my pussy soaking.

Robert R. Williams

"Hey Meek." Fah said following me. I rolled my eyes trying to ignore her. "So you don't hear me talking to you?"

"So many birds nest around here for you and you still wanna chirp your ass over here? What Fahsheema?"

"Well about cheer do I really have to try out I mean I was in before plus you saw how I can get down." She said leaning in my face.

I screwed up my face. "You don't get no special privilege and I don't know why you took the time to come over here and flirt with me when your breath smell like 1 day old dick please disperse." I pushed her out of my way before continuing to my car.

- '1 day old dick' 😭😭😭 But lastj one , book will be out soon . By the way I need some more Nicki & Meek storylines just comment something you've never read before and want me to write an Omeeka book about it . 🤷🏽‍♀️