Who Am I To Say

Nicki's POV.

I sat on the bed thinking about life , I don't know who I am nomore .

Flashback:

"Rihmeek I'm pregnant", He looked at me laughing .

M: Who baby is it because I know it ain't mine , shut the fuck up and go make my food .

I nodded my head going into the kitchen , it's only one thing to do.

Flashback Ends...

The words kept playing in my head .

"There you go, abortion is done" 👼💬

I cried pulling the covers more over me. I left Meek after I got that abortion and I've been torn ever since , he was my everything all I had now I'm lost .

Meek's POV.

"Meek what are you thinking about, you been zooming out", Tak asked me putting out the blunt .

"I can't get Nicki out of my mind...I treated her so bad, she got rid of my first child because of me , I miss her"

T: That was awhile ago Meek .

"I know but she was the love of my life, and I had to fuck it up by drinking everyday, what should I do", I felt a tear slip out .

T: Go get her back, you know where she at.

I nodded my head grabbing my keys running to the car and headed to Sherika house .

1 hour later

I reached Rika's house and got out banging on the door .

S: Who the fuck is kn--Meek why are you here?

"I need to talk to her", I pleaded with tears going down my face .

S: No! You hurt MY sister , making her get an abortion . Your not seeing her .

"Please...Rika please", I heard footsteps and seen Onika on the top of the staircase with tears pouring down.

N: Me--Meek leave now!

"No, I need to talk to you. Baby I'm sorry , I'm sober now please just one talk", She shook her head and cried harder which broke my heart . I hated seeing her like this , it was torture.

N: Just go !

She ran in the to slamming the door , I gave up...I stepped back allowing Rika to slam the door in my face . I kept my head down defeated , letting the tears flow . I sat on the steps with my head in my hands .

I decided not to give up, I got up sneaking to her room window and knocked until she moved the curtain opening it and letting me in .

N: What do you want ?

"You...Onika I'm sorry but I can't stop thinking about you or about us. I treated you so wrong and I want to make up for that, I caused you to get an abortion and it breaks my heart. Please just another chance?"

I got on my knees hugging her waist , she ran her fingers through my waves crying and shaking her head yes . I picked her up laying her on the bed undressing us , I kissed her tears away sliding in gently .

N: Mm Rihmeeeek

"Shhhh", I didn't want Rika ruining our moment , I kissed down to her neck stroking in genty taking my time .

"Meek harder please", I kissed away her hot tears and sped up my stroke going deeper . I stopped kissing her and looked straight in eyes causing her to look down .

" Look at me ", I picked her chin up making eye contact speeding up while she threw her head back .

N: Oh my fuckkk babyyy , I'm cumming .

She came instantly wrapping her arms around my neck biting her lip, I came shorty after her and collapsed on top of her kissing her forehead .

"I love you so much Onika", She cried in my chest gripping me tighter .

N: I love you to Rihmeek, please don't let it end like last time .

"It never ended baby...Were just starting a new chapter", I held her in my arms crying with her , Its something about her that pulls me back no matter what...But who am I to say .