Papi's Teacher II

The Next Morning - Papi's POV.

"Dad I have to get ready for school, get uppp", I tapped my dad but felt Fah grab me.

F: Papi there is no school today but Ill take you .

"I'm not quite sure I asked you so um thanks but no, Daddddd get up"

M: Your mom is taking you Pap , I'll be there .

"Fine", I ran out the room getting ready for school grabbing my phone and bookbag walking out.

F: You ready?

"Mhm, Bye dad"

M: See you later Pap

We walked to the car getting in I pulled out my phone smirking and calling Ms.Nicki putting it on speaker .

N: Hey baby, you on your way?

"Yes mom I'm coming now, sooo when's the date with dad? He gone be hitting that", Fah punched the steering wheel clearly aggrivated .

N: Lmaoooo boy you to young byee , I'll see you when you get here .

"Alright ma", I hung up looking at Fah .

F: Soo the principal said since your attitude have been bad I have to stay a whole day with you .

"Whatever Fah"

F: Papi I'm am your mom you need to respect me.

I rolled my eyes getting out the car running inside to see Ms.Nicki in the hallway .

"Hey mommy", I hugged her waist just as Fah came walking up.

F: Um..Your his teacher not his mom. So I don't appreciate this or you going on a date with MY HUSBAND .

"Dad already said he don't want your spiderwebs no more but I'm ready for tutoring".

We walked in the empty class sitting down. I have to come every Saturday usually with dad so I don't know why she's even here .

"Sorry I'm late, hey beautiful", We looked up to see my dad walking over to us sitting next to Nicki...This should be interesting .

Nicki's POV.

"Hey Rihmeek", He pulled me into a kiss winking .

F: Really Meek I'm right here !

"I told you...He don't want them spiderwebs", Papi said laughing .

F: Pap what is your problem with me? I had you!

P: Right..But you also beat me , called me names , cheated on dad now look he's going after a finer , thicker , woman . But that's honestly none of my business .

I choked on my water laughing, I can't take this boy man.

"Well Pap it looks like you will definitely be passing 5th, I'm proud of you"

P: Thats good .

M: I'm sorry but we have to cut this short my sister and her daughter is coming down and we have to go get them from the airport .

"Oh okay that's cool, well papi I'll see you later", I hugged him tight kissing his forehead .

F: Ooo my sister coming ?

"Um..Aunt Na don't even like you, she said you smell like 20 pounds of boot--Nevermind by Ms.Nicki", Papi said trying to hold in his laughter .

Him and Fah left out while Meek pulled me into him by my waist kissing me and winked walking to the door .

M: Imma call you tonight so be ready , bye baby .

"Bye babe", I blushed watching him leave out . I can't wait till he leaves fah so I could take a piece of that chocolate .

Just a little teaser 😆😛