Unthinkable 1

Nicki's Pov.

"Baby I was thinking we could have a baby", I said to my husband Liam , He looked up from the game pausing it .

"I don't want no damn baby Nic and you know I can't have kids, is my food done yet", I sighed rolling my eyes,"No I just worked 8 hours you do it".

He stormed over to me slapping me,"When I tell you to do something you do it now go get me some food bitch and be back by 8:00", I got up from the floor wiping my tears and grabbed my keys walking out to the car . Me and Liam have been married for 6 years but since we moved to Philly he became abusive and controlling.

I got out the car going into a new fast food called,"Philly Heat", It was a fast food restaurant that sold all of Philly's greatest .

"Oh I'm sorry, excuse me", I said bumbing into a tall dark skinned man, he looked back looking me up and down licking his lips,"I'm sorry beautiful I'm Meek by the way".

I smiled,"I'm Nicki", I walked past him ordering a Philly Sub,"You're to beautiful to be here alone baby", He whispered in my ear , I felt my phone vibrate seeing a message from Liam.

Liam: Get your ass here NOW! You know what time I told your ass to be back!

I looked at the time 8:01 , I grabbed the sub and paid running out,"Wait can I get your number", Meek asked . I shook my head no but felt him corner me up against the car grabbing my ass,"I'm not gone ask you again baby".

"(215)337-8673", I got in the car speeding off turning on music and sung along I wanted to be a singer/rapper but Liam never lets me out the house anymore. I got home and ran inside but the lights were off I had a voice telling me to get the fuck out of there.

Meek's Pov.

I looked at my wife Rihanna she was a singer and had just got out of a bad relationship with Chris Brown before she married me,"Babe I was thinking...We need a maid because with me at the studio and you working we never have time to keep the house clean", She said sitting on my lap I rolled my eyes .

"You go to the studio at home, you can easily keep the house clean I'm not about to waste my money", I sat back sighing since she was half rich she always thought money could fix anything. I unlocked my phone and decided to text Nicki .

(Nicki it's daddy , lock my number in)

After 10 minutes of waiting I still didn't get a text back and was worried but shook it off, a feeling in me felt like she was in trouble...

-

-

"I told your ass to be back at a certain time and that's what time I expect you to be back", He yelled hitting me with the shoes again , I balled up hoping he would stop soon . He finally stoped as his phone rung,"Go upstairs and take a bath baby".

I cried running upstairs weakly and went to take a bath , I didn't know which was worst him being extremely bipolar or the fact that I married this bastard.

Meanwhile Downstairs...

"Aye wassup man thanks for coming and you must be Rihanna", Meek shook his hand walking in. Meek and Liam were business partners and owned a business together called "Philly's Finest" which sold bikes .

"It was nice meeting you, um where's your bathroom", Rihanna asked , Liam pointed upstairs indirectly .

L: Up there to your left

She nodded going upstairs to the left but the beautiful singing she heard brung her in a different direction, she ended up in Liam's bedroom where she heard Nicki's singing .

"Are you alone? Do you need someone? Is it too late to talk? Did I wait too long? Thousand words don't change a thing, Is it only three? Three words that you're missing? Where did you go?Couldn't see....We're back to playing, The crying game"

Rihanna smiled running downstairs,"Your wife has an amazing voice, I might want to work on a song with her", She smiled sitting down , Liam looked like he seen a ghost he didn't want Nicki doing anything especially making money.

-

I finished my shower and went downstairs into the kitchen and there he was Meek, I turned on my heel to turn around but...

"Baby this is Meek and his wife Rihanna, guys this is my wife Onika", I felt and glare and turned seeing Meek staring right into my eyes , wow what a small world it it in Philly.