Steal Her Man

Nicki's Pov.

I sung along to my favorite song Black Barbies while pulling in to my bestfriend Fahima's house and stopped the car , I wouldn say we were close but she was the closest thing I've made to a friend since I've moved back to Philly. I knocked waiting for her to reply but it wasn't her instead it was a sexy ass chocolate .

"Wassup you must be Nicki uh Fah told me you were coming", He looked me up and down licking his lips and moved to the side letting me in , I smirked going in taking a seat on the couch .

"Are you like her brother or something", I asked knowing Fah already had a boyfriend .

M: No I'm her boyfriend of three years

I choked on my spit as my eyes got big and smirked again knowing this was my chance,"But I've met her boyfriend and he was lightskin plus he was a bit smaller", I could tell he was getting mad and pulled him down to sit beside me,"I'm sorry if I knew before I would've already told you".

"That's good I knew she was hoe", I rubbed his arm getting close to him as he wrapped his arm around my waist he leaned in to kiss me but was cut off by car lights .  I sighed moving away from him and watched as the door opened and in come Fah .

"Oh Nicki I'm sorry to keep you waiting , if I would've knew you were here before then I would've waited to leave make yourself at home I'm going to take a shower", She hugged me leaving upstairs, I got up pulling up my shorts and felt a hand on my ass .

"Move I don't even know you like that or your name", He backed me up against the wall kissing my neck,"My name is Meek but for you I'm daddy and only daddy", He reached down to rub me through my shorts and continued to kiss down my neck .

"Meek move she can come down any minute", He shrugged moving his hand inside my shorts slipping a finger in,"Oh my goddd daddy", I moved out throwing my head back as he worked faster putting another finger inside biting my neck .

M: What's my name baby?

"Fuck daddddy", He went faster in me causing my legs to shake and cum all over his fingers , he took his fingers out licking them,"Damn ma you taste better than any fruit I've ever tasted".

I smirked pushing him away and walked upstairs to wait in Fah's room , he's definitely someone I'd steal from somebody .

Meek's Pov.

Ever since our moment I couldn't stop thinking about her , and Fah has been clingy every since,"Baby Nicki wanted to know if she could stay with us for a week", Fah asked I smiled agreeing a little to quickly making her look confused.

"A little to quick but okay, how did you like meeting her yesterday? She could be really fruity around new people", I licked my lips thinking about her .

"Fruity ain't the word baby", I chuckled walking out the kitchen leaving I couldn't wait to do a homerun with her and fuck her ass up then dump Fah , Marry Nicki and pop a baby in her. Or should I let Fah find out herself? 😛💦

"Nicki's here I heard Fah yell", I sprayed on some perfume going downstairs.

F: "Nicki you relax and I'll go get your bags"

I waited until Fah left and kissed Nicki tugging her breast through her shit, "Meek she's right outside".

"Man fuck her I missed you", I grabbed her hand placing it on my hard erection causing her to gasp and feel around.

N: "Damn Rihmeek your huge"

She stopped and moved away as Fah came through the door with Nicki's bags, "I got it from here, thank you guys again".

I watched as her ass jiggled while she went upstairs and Fah came plopping down beside me, "She's a real sweet girl isn't she".

I smirked, "Not as sweet as that pussy", I bit my lip and winked getting up going upstairs, Fah had no clue I was about to tear some pussy up.

In The Room...

F: "Meek I'm heading out for awhile"

I stayed silent and waited until the door closed to walk up to Nicki and grabbed her ass.

N: "Meeeek let me finish"

I slapped her ass causing it to jiggle and took my dick out, "Why clean when you can have this", She turned around and gasped seeing my dick.

She bit her lip and started stripping seductively, "Come give me a lap dance", I sat in the chair putting on 'Dance For You' .

She walked over to me slowly and turned around sliding right on my dick, "Fuckkk", she started twerking giving me a lap dance while my dick worked inside of her.

N: "Mmm Meek fuck"

She bounced as I grabbed ahold onto her waist and guided her on my dick.

"Meek I'm back babe", I heard Fah yell and continue to fuck the shit out of her Bestfriend.

"Let her hear you", I said reaching to the front twirling her nipples.

N: "Fuckkk Papiiii"

"What's my name", I purposely wanted to get caught just so I could fuck her in front of Fah.

N: "Meeeeeek oh my goddd"

I thrusted into her as her ass made a slapping sound every time our skin came into contact, "Who's pussy is this".

I said twirling her nipple, "You tell me daddy", She smirked as we both came, I'm telling you right now her pussy was the best you could EVER get.