Affair

Nicki

"Fuck Rihmeeeek", He pulled my hair while fucking he from the back.

R: "Take this dick baby"

He arched my back more and all you could hear was his balls slapping against my ass, "Cum in me daddy please".

He came in me as I came right after him, I got up fixing my clothes, "You think your mama and wife heard us".

Here we was fucking for the fourth time at his mom house while his wife was right downstairs, "I can't keep hiding us or this three month old baby bump Rihmeek".

M: "I know Nika I will leave her I promise"

Not only was this going to be our second child but I had his first son Pspi but his wife knew nothing about it and thought I was just a cousin. We walked downstairs joining the others.

"Nicki your getting kinda big girl", His wife Camille.

Only if you knew I was pregnant by your husband.

C: "Meek gimme a kiss you been distant"

He gave her a faint kiss causing me to laugh because of course my juices was just all over his lips and she was tasting my vanilla cream.

"Papi baby come here", He ran over to me and looked down.

P: "Mommy what's that white stuff on your shorts, candy"

I heard Meek stifle a laughed and cleared my throat, "No baby that's just some powder from mommy' makeup go put on your Jammies", he nodded running upstairs I got up going into the kitchen.

M: "Does mommy want some more white stuff on her"

I moved my neck to the side giving him better access at kissing my beck and moaned, "Meek she's right in there".

M: "Fuck her, let me put four more babies in there"

"Fuck daddy", He rubbed my kitty while nibbling on my neck, "Fuck your fingers stick Ms. Annabelle in me".

I laughed as he stopped kissing me and backed away, he hated the name I picked for his dick, "I'm sorry daddy". I walked up to him kissing him but quickly backed away when Camille came in.

Meek

We were sat at the table eating me and Nicki on one side while she sat across from us, I slid my hand on Nicki's thigh caressing it gently.

N: "Mm fuck"

She said only for me to hear, I smirked and stuck two fingers in her going gently while she closed her eyes moaning,

C: "Damn Nicki my food that good it's making you do all that"

Nicki shook her head then layed it on the table to hide her moans, I stuck another finger in going deeper in her whispering so that only she could hear, "Cum for daddy".

N: "Ooh daddy"

I watched as she bit her lips and came on my fingers , I licked her juice off my fingers while Camille watched.

C: "Meek you never licked your fingers over my food before seems like I'm improving"

I winked and smirked and Nicki laughed and got up, "Ill clean the dishes".

I waited until Camille went upstairs before gripping Nicki's stomach bending down to kiss it, I couldn't wait till my princess got here.

"Can daddy fuck that pussy up one last time today", I kissed along her jawline reaching her earlobe as she smirked.

N: "No she can come in anytime"

I smirked moving her thong and shorts to the side, "Just one more time", I whispered sliding my dick in her as she threw her head back into the crook my neck whispering. I sped up my pace aggressively kissing her neck pounding her.

C: "Meek I forgot to ask you"

She was walking down the stairs as I was still beating her pussy up and abruptly stopped fixing my clothes as she fixed hers.

"Wassup Camille", I watched as Nicki bent over to look under the sink and bit my lips groaning.

C: "I was thinking I could have your first baby please since we're married"

"Uh..Um I don't know", She nodded and kissed my neck leaving while Nicki looked back laughing.

N: "Its a little to late for first baby huh"

She kissed my chest and winked walking away swaying, why couldn't she come sooner in my life?

Camille

M: "Not tonight Camille"

"I just don't understand why you don't want a baby with me...I know you want a child", I sighed trying to get him to change his mind.

M: "I don't want no fucking kids with you okay? I don't even want to be married to your ass now leave me the fuck alone. Onika is carrying my child , MY SECOND FUCKING CHILD because Papi is mine"

My mouth dropped as he walked out slamming the door, how could Onika do that to me? My own sister

I bet y'all didn't see that one coming , this is just a little short one shot 😏😏