Miracle From Heaven 4

Meek

A: "Daddy when is Ms. Nicki coming back"

Arielle asked for the thousandth time today I sighed looking at her, "I don't know but when you come from daycare then you'll see her", I kissed her cheek as my mom took out the room to Daycare.

"I gotta have these damn tubes in me like I want these bitches in me", I tried taking one out and stopped once I heard giggling and looked over at Nicki.

N: "It's my day off but I came to check on you"

She came up to me grabbing my hand, "So about that dinner date..We on or what".

"Yes we are Meek", she leaned over to check her heart rate basically putting her titties in my face.

"Onikaaaa", was the last thing I said before her lips crashed into mine, I grabbed onto her waist slipping my hand down to her ass receiving a moan.

N: "Meek we can't your hurt"

"Pain and please goes great together now get your ass up here and ride daddy off to the moon", She smirked going over to the door locking it then came back stripping until she was only dressed in her lace set. She got up on the bed straddling me.

"Fuck", I said wincing.

N: "See this isn't goo--"

"Shh", I moved my gown as my dick sprung up, I lifted her up a bit with the strength I did have and slid her right on my dick.

"Oh my fuckk", She said riding me I bit my lip cuffing her right breast in my hand.

"Damn Dr. Maraj", I slapped her ass as she sped up clawing my chest causing me to wince. I was feeling nothing but pain but it was the best pain ever.

N: "I'm cumming daddy"

I grabbed onto her waist and ignored pain in my lower half and started thrusting in her.

"Meek Arielle got sick in school so I brung her here", I heard my mom say knocking on the door.

N: "Fuck Meeeek we have to stop"

"I ain't stopping shit until I get my nut in", I sped up my thrust feeling her cum and came afterwards grunting. She got up putting on my clothes while I fixed my gowned, that shit ended way to fast.

Nicki

I cleared my throat as his mom and daughter came in, "Nika your here", Arielle said running to me causing me to pick her up.

"Yeah baby I came to check on your daddy", I heard Meek say a slick comment and looked at him smirking, "My daughter will be here in a minute, you two can meet".

Her eyes lit up, "Like a sister", I nodded smiling and she stayed in my arms not once going to Meek,

M: "Just take over my daughter huh"

Me and Ari giggled, "Come on Myla should be here". We walked out the room seeing Myla walking with my mom.

"Thank you for bringing her mom, look Myla this is Arielle she's the same age as you", Myla pouted seeing her mommy holding someone else.

A: "Hello I'm Arielle your pretty"

Myla giggled smiling, I took her hand bringing her back to the room, "Is that your daughter? Wow Nicki she looks beautiful".

Myla reached for Meek which took me by surprise, I picked her up putting her on the bed with Meek and her eyes instantly lit up, "Are you hurt", she asked looking at all his tubes.

M: "A little bit princess"

Myla giggled smiling wide, I knew how this was working. Myla clicked to Meek because she never had a dad and Arielle clicked to me because she never had a mom.

"You look like a chocolate ogre", Myla said yawning laying on Meek's chest while he rubbed her back.

"It's crazy how she attached to you so fast", I looked over at her who was now sleeping and felt drool seeing Arielle sleep in my arms.

M: "If Myla ever ask about her dad you know you could just probably convince her it's me because I know how hard it is growing without a dad and plus Arielle is already close to you like your her mom"

I scratched my chin thinking, "I don't know Meek I don't want her to get to close to you and you leave", I sighed looking over at Myla drooling in his chest and giggled .

Kathy

"Meek she's a beautiful young lady and I see how Arielle attaches to her", I explained to Meek,

M: "I know mom I'm taking her out tonight"

He sat in the edge of the bed putting his shirt on, "And her daughter is just beautiful, hopefully I can get some mixed grand babies huh".

"Ma its to soon for that", He said chuckling.

"Looks like I'll have to get you two together one way or another", I said to myself smirking.

Oh no momma knows best 😋🤣

Myla immediately attached to Meek and Arielle attached to Nicki, perfect family huh? But what will happen when Sasha and Myla's dad come back into the picture? 😊😁