Meant To Be

Meek's POV.

"Meek get up I want you to come meet somebody", I groaned getting up and going downstairs in only my boxers I walked in the kitchen to see a fine but beautiful ass girl standing next to my moms boyfriend .

"Yes mom"

K: This is Robert's daughter Onika, here take her to your room get to know her .

I looked over at Onika and smirked she shook her head no running out side going to the car .

" I'm can go ta-- "

R: No its okay I got it but you can come with me .

I nodded my head walking out with him while he opened the door to reveal Onika in tears ," What's wrong baby girl ".

N: Daddy , it was supposed to be me and you ! I don't want her to replace mommy , and I don't want to get close and them end up leaving me .

R: Hey hey its okay baby girl nobody could EVER replace your mommy , she'd want us to move on and be happy , give them a try okay?

N: Okay

" Onika can I talk to you please ", She nodded her head yes looking down .

" Well imma leave you to alone ", Robert said going in the house , I bent down taking her hand in mines wiping her tears .

N: What's wrong ?

" That's what I'm trynna figure out....What's the matter baby girl ? My mom would never replace your mom I promise and if she ever get out of line I'll check her , You can trust me", She looked at me as I cuffed her face in my hands still wiping the tears that fell .

N: Everybody leaves me once they find out about me and I don't want that to heppen again , I'm scared of getting close to people .

" Well how about we go for ice cream that way we can get to know each other and become bestfriends , Deal? "

N: Okay

I went back in the house telling them where we were going and came back out starting the car .

N: You promise your never leaving me?

" I promise , I got you baby ", I pulled into the icecream shop getting out walking over to her side getting her out .

" Let me guess...Your favorite is cookie dough ", She looked up at me smiling showing off her dimples .

N: How'd you know?

" Cookie dough is a girl's best friend , now go get us a seat baby girl I'll come back with our ice cream ", I stared at her as she walked off and went to get our dip'n'dots ice cream .

?: Meek what are you doing here?

I looked back to see my pregnant girlfriend , well she is my girl but isn't carrying my baby .

" Getting me and my babygirl some ice cream ", I walked out going to the table while she followed stopping staring right at Nicki .

?: Baby girl ? I thought you were talking about a baby , what the hell is this ?

" She's my stepsister/bestfriend now can you please leave us alone ", She pulled out her phone calling her brother . Me and her brother don't see eye to eye so I know for sure he will come causing drama .

?: Well my brother is coming !

" Bitch get the fuck on damn Rihanna , you know what baby girl come on ", I help her up and opened her ice cream allowing her to eat it while we walked away .

R: Watch your back bitch !

I seen and all black car stop some feet from us , the window rolled down and gun shot was fired toward Nicki , I got in front of her as the bullet hit me on my rib cage causing me to fall in Nicki's arm .

R: Omg Meek I'm so sorry

She bent down putting her hand on my arm , I seen Nicki forcefully move her hand and pulled out her phone calling the ambulance .

2 hours later Nobody's POV.

They got the bullet out of Meek in time and he was in so much pain but only wanted one person . Meanwhile in the waiting room Nicki was sleep with tear stained face , Rihanna was panicking on if she was going to jail or not and Kathy was busy scolding Robert .

" It wasn't her fault so don't blame her" , Kathy looked at him and chucked .

" Its not her fault?!? My son never got into trouble a day in his life then he decides to take your daughter out and he gets shot and its not HER FAULT", Robert was getting pissed by the minute .

" Hop off my fucking daughter this is exactly what she was afraid of , how was it her fault? She doesn't know nobody here so either you calm down and drop this conversation or I'm taking my daughter and leaving with OUR money" , Before Kathy could reply the doctor came over to them .

R: Omg is he okay ?!?

"He's doing well and is up but is only requesting to see one specific person", Kathy smile getting up .

" Nicki ", Kathy smiled dropped making her look at Nicki in despite , lord here it go 😒 .