BodyGuard

Nicki's POV.

"Onika I'm going away for two weeks, so I'll have my bodyguard stay here", My eyes lit up .

"Chris daddy", He chuckled shaking his head .

R: Nope I fired him once I caught him in bed with my daughter...Remember that? So my bodyguard Meek will stay with you .

"Ugh", We heard the door ring and headed downstairs opening it .

R: Meek this is my daughter Onika and Nika this is Meek , make sure she don't go nowhere ! And don't end up like Chris , bye baby girl .

"Bye daddy", He kissed my forehead leaving , I made sure he was all the way gone and jumped on the sofa next to Meek .

M: You yo damn close Lil girl .

"I'm 19 so do not call me no little girl , since your not Chris I guess I have to get use....to you", I touched the dickprint in his sweats and winked going upstairs calling Rika and Ciara in a group call .

"Hey babyyyy, sooo is Chris there", Clara asked deviously .

"Nope he was fired because dad caught us in bed now it's this other fine bodyguard he's so damn sexy", I bit my lip thinking about him .

S: Ohhhh ciara she's trynna get that dickkk , but were going to a party coming?

"Yes at 8 pick me up quietly", I closesmy door so Meek couldn't hear .

"Girl we live across the street from you , were walking to the party together bye", I laughed hanging up and took off my bra putting on my crop top and slipping on my cutted skinny jeans going back downstairs .

"Aye Meek I'm going to a party tonight so cover for me if dad calls", He looked at me furrowing his brows .

M: Yo ass ain't going no damn where , I'm not about to get fired over yo fast ass .

"First of all you don't know me and I'm going", I rolled my eyes sitting down scrolling on my phone .

M: I know that you opened your legs for the last bodyguard and he got fired so I know you won't have no problem doing it for other niggas .

"Asshole maybe if you get some pussy you won't be acting like a little bitch", I got up to go upstairs but was forcefully pushed into a wall .

"Don't call me a bitch ever again and your not going to that damn party , now sitcho ass down NOW", I smirked a pecked his lips quick sitting down laughing as he wiped his mouth sitting across from me .

"I like a nigga that take charge daddy, it gets me super wet", I winked as he pulled out a blunt , I'm about to have fun these two weeks .

Meek's POV.

I shook my head at her smart remark , this is gonna be a long two weeks man . I lit my blunt as she started at me licking her lips .

"Like something you see? Take a picture it'll last long", She smirked taking out her phone and snapping a picture .

N: Can I ?

"Hell no your dad will kill me literally", I sighed looking at her puppy dog face .

"Fine come here", She happily came over sitting down next to me grabbing the blunt and smoking perfect rings .

N: That's strong , I never had one that strong .

She looked down at her phone then looked up nervously .

"I um have to go to the bathroom", I nodded watching her go up the stairs .

1 Hour Later

I noticed Nicki haven't came down and upstairs knocking on her door but no answer .

"Nicki where are yo--", I opened the door to see the room empty and the window opened FUCK ! I saw I had a missed call from the boss and decided to call back .

R: About time boy is everything good over there Meek?

"*clears throat* yeah its all good over here um she's sleeping and I'm just making lunch for when she wakes up", I rubbed my hand through my waves panicking .

R: That's good well I'm gonna go ,

"Okay boss", I hung up throwing my phone on the couch grabbing my keys and running out bumping into someone.

S: Ohh I was just coming for Onika is she here , the party starts in a little?

"Shit so she not at the party? She not here and I don't know where she is , you have any clue", I was really getting worried I don't like the annoying girl but when your getting played $1000 dollars a day its important.

C: She might be a Chris house...He lives just six blocks down and his house is the bright peach house .

I nodded getting in the car and driving until I seen the house , and noticed a girl crying with ripped up clothes .

"Nicki? Fuckk man", I got her in the passengers seat while she cried and drove home getting her inside and wrapping a blanket around her .

"What the fuck happened? Didn't I tell your little ass to stay inside? Stubborn ass girl", She rolled her eyes crossing her arms .

N: Chris told me to come over so I did and it was four other guys and they tried to all....have sex with me .

"That's what the fuck you get for going", I sat down with my leg shaking .

N: Don't have to act like a bitch at this moment I've learned asshole .

She ran upstairs slamming the door , man I can't wait till these to weeks over . I got up walking upstairs and going into my room collapsing on the bed and falling asleep .

Midnight...

"Meek you awake", I looked up seeing Nicki at the door .

"Go to bed Onika", She shook her head coming to lay next to me getting under the covers .

N: I can't sleep please just tonight?

"Whatever", She smiled getting under me causing me to wrap around her protectively and kiss her forehead . I don't know what she did to me but she definitely cast a spell...Or not .