Tutor

Meek's POV.

"Meek your grades are slipping , I don't know if it because the girls or because you just can't do your damn work. I'm gonna have to ask Nicki to tutor you", I looked over at the geek and shook my head no.

"Um...No not her"

T: Yes her Meek , Goodbye .

I walked out the class behind Nicki tripping her making her fall right on her face.

N: What the fuck is your problem? Do you have to act like a little bitch everyday huh? Get a life dumbass .

She walked away leaving me shock , I don't know what it is but something about her yelling got me turned on damn.

Nicki's POV.

"Hey Onika", My mom came out the kitchen noticing another pair of my glasses were broke.

"Hey mommy"

C: Onika wear your contact, you know those are your favorite glasses they're gonna keep breaking them babe.

"I know mom, I'm going upstairs I have homework", I walked upstairs closing my door and decided to go on Instagram instead . I seen a new dm from MeekMillions and was shocked.

MeekMillions: I'm sorry for tripping you and bullying you Onika, can you please forgive me?

I decided to ignore it and went to go take a shower blasting Kevin Gates.

7:00 A.M

I went in my closet deciding on a new look I put on my royal blue tights, my white hoodie and Nike slippers. I did my hygiene and slipped in my blue contacts going downstairs .

C: New look? I love it babe, I'll see you after school . Loveeee Youu

"Love you to mom", I walked out and started the walk to school.

"Yo Onika wait", I turned around and seen Meek jogging towards me.

"What do you want Meek"

M: I said sorry last night and I know you seen it .

"You know what leave me the fuck alone , I hate yo--"

"Yo meek what are you doing with this geeky bitch". A whole group of his boys and girls came , I tried to walk away but was stopped by Meek grabbing my arm.

M: Y'all chill

"Nope baby let her g--", They gasp once Meek pulled me into a kiss grabbing my ass.

M: I don't want none of y'all fucking with her when I'm not around , got it?

E/b: Got it Meek

He grabbed my arm walking me to class taking me to my seat then going to the back. The class haven't even started yet before I felt paperballs being thrown at me, I gathered my stuff running out the class and to the bathroom .

Meek's Pov.

I noticed Nicki ran out and looked at Pnom and Take pissed .

"Didn't I tell y'all to leave her the fuck alone? Mess with her again imma beat your ass myself", I ran out the class with Sherika following me .

S: She's in the girls bathroom , you can't go in there .

"Shut the fuck up ain't like you care", I pushed pass her walking into the bathroom seeing her bent down in a corner .

N: What are you doing in here?

I ignored her picking her up and sitting her on the counter , I grabbed a papertowel wetting it and wiped her face.

"Where your makeup", She grabbed her bag pulling out her makeup .

N: You know how to do makeup?

"Yeah I have a little sister", I did her mascara , contour , and everything else . I got her off the counter pecking her lips .

N: I don't want to go back.

"Well I guess we have to get you home then huh", We got our stuff walking out the school hand in hand . I've been bullying her for four years it took her yo snap on me to fall deeply for her .