Moment For Life

Meek's POV.

I packed my bag along with my fiance Aléce , getting ready to go stay with my mom for the week .

A: You ready babe?

"Yeah let's go", I grabbed both of bags walking out yo the car while she locked up walking behind me. We got in driving off doing the 6 hour drive to my mom .

A: Meek your mom don't like me that much...Did I have to come ?

"Yes baby, their gonna warm up to you...I'll make sure of it", The rest of the ride was silent as we just enjoyed each others company .

6 hours later

I parked in front of my mom's house seeing a car I never seen parked a little to the side , I grabbed the bags and walked over to her side opening the door .

"Baby get up", I shook her waking her up . She woke up looking in the mirror fixing her hair and makeup causing me to roll my eyes , We walked up to the house going in immediately smelling the aroma of food .

"Meek is that you", I walked in the kitchen hugging my mom and sister tight .

"Hey momma , hey na", Their smile quickly dropped when they saw Aléce come in. Their not a big fan of her because they think she's to stuck up and not my type , they were more found of my ex fiance...

A: Hey momma , hey sis

"Im not your mom I didn't have you", She said giving her a stank face afterwards .

Na: And I'm not your damn sister , the only sister I have is Oni-ONIKAAAA!

I turned around seeing my ex fiance Nicki , she came in holding a little boy with a lot of hair .

"Hey sis , hey mommy", She walked up to Na handing her the baby and went to hug mom .

A: Awh he's so cute , what's his name?

N: Alonzo Williams

She smiled taking a seat still not looking at me . We were engaged for a year after we've been dating for 7 years but broke up once I accused her of cheating and being a hoe .

"So mom the wedding is tomorrow...Is everything set up", I sat down across from Nicki pulling Léce on my lap .

K: Yeah its all done , Aléce would you mind helping me with the cooking? Since it is your wedding .

A: Oh um I just got my nails done and I can't really mess them up before tomorrow .

Nicki chuckled shaking her head and got up going to wash her hands," I help you mama even tho I just got MY nails done ".

Na: Lol nika you so petty

They laughed while I looked at Aléce applying more make up caking her face .

"Don't you think that to much makeup", She rolled her eyes slamming it back in her purse .

A: No Meek ugh!

K: You know what they say if you wear a lot of makeup like that your insecure of what you look like , Nicki don't wear makeup and my daughter still looks beautiful wither way .