Papi's Teacher ❄

Meek's POV.

"Dad my teacher wants to meet with you today , I hope you didn't forget", Meek looked at the time cursing silently .

"I'm sorry Papi let's go", I grabbed the keys walking him to the car getting in .

"Dad what's dick? Mom said you haven't been giving her any lately", I looked at him shocked pulling into the school parking .

"Your mom shouldn't be say shit like that to you but come on let's go", I got him out the car walking through the hallways to Ms.Maraj room knocking .

"Well you must be Mr.Williams come in", She moved to the side letting us in , every time I'm around her I get nervouse . We sat down at the table as she pulled out a folder .

"So Ms.Maraj, what's the problem"

N: Call me Nicki and well Papi is an excellent student but his behavior have been slacking , he said its because of his mom .

I looked over at Papi to see him slouching down in his seat and pouting,"Pap? What did Fah do".

P: Nothing dad

"Hey I got it, come here baby", She held out her arms as Papi went running in them . Before anybody could say anything Fah can in taking a seat next to me .

"Sorry I'm late I'm Papi's mom Fah", She extended her hand but instead got a head nod .

N: Papi what's going on?

He looked at Fah shaking his head no starting to cry , Nicki picked him up hold him and wiping his tears .

"Aye Fah you go home okay? I got this", She nodded her head getting up leaving .

N: Now can you tell me?

P: Ms.Nicki she beats me and calls me a mistake , she said that she's only with dad for his money and she bring men in the house .

Me and Nicki looked at each other clearly shocked , I clenches my jaw hitting the table .

"Fuck man! Why didn't you tell me Pap? I could've been handles that shit man , I'm sorry Nicki"

"No its okay, but Papi you have to tell somebody no matter how bad it is okay?", He nodded his head smiling at her .

P: Why can't you be my mommy? Your pretty plus daddy likes you , he talks about you all the time and said he get nervous when he's around yo--

"Okay Papi okay she gets it", Nicki smirked winking at me .

N: Well if your dad says you can I don't mind if you call me mommy, and Mr. Williams don't worry I have that affect on people .

"Of course I don't mind and Ms.Maraj since you know all that would you like going on a date with me"

N: Yes I'd love to , it was nice meeting you .

"Likewise", I winked pulling her by her waist pecking her lips . I smirked at her shocked expression taking papi's hand going to the car heading home .

P: You like herrrrrr dad

"Yes I do", We reached the house going in to see Fah on the couch .

F: So what happened ?

"Dad asked mommy out on a date and she said yes , I can't wait until you're gone and out the picture", He laughed running upstairs .

F: What did he say?

"I have a date with his teacher she so damn fine , I mean like body on 100 and that ass let me tell you I can't wait to be grabbing that ass while I'm hitting it from the back", I smirked walking going upstairs, now its time for me to dump Fah and make Nicki Mrs.Williams 💍💎 .