Imagine Me II

Meek's Pov.

I finally got up from the desk chuckling at what just happened and walked out the closet .

"Well sir you must be Meek, I'm Robert Onika's dad and the pastor", I smirked shakind his head soon his daughter will be calling me daddy .

"Nice meeting you sir", He led me to the back where his wife was telling me about the church .

R: Carol this is Meek , I'm gonna go check on Onika .

He left leaving me there to feel awkward , She pulled me in closing the door,"Hello Meek I'm Carol , Onika's mom".

She rubbed her finger up my arm, I could tell she was flirting I nervously walked out going to where Nicki was,"I think your mom was hitting on me".

"Yeah she has history of doing that", We walked into the room to start doing the invitations for the anniversary we were soon to have .

I felt my phone vibrate and answered it without looking,"Hello".

"Rihmeek where are you", Fah said speaking clearly .

Nicki furrowed her brows .

"I don't got no time for this, bye Fahima", I hung up sighing then looked up to her giving me a stare .

N: So let's get this done

"It's not what you think", I bit my lip reaching over rubbing her chin , She was so beautiful .

46 Mins Later

"Aye Nic? This door is locked", I said trying to open it .

N: Oh no that's means everybody left

She sighed I went to sit back on the chair next to her,"Tell me about yourself Onika".

N: Well my full name is Onika Tanya maraj I'm 19 but 20 in December . I live with my dad still because my house was broke into and he got overprotective and that's basically it how about you?

I shook my head taking in the information,"My full name is Robert Rihmeek Williams and I'm 28 . I've did 5 years in jail for violating probation and I was currently in a 20 year relationship with the mother of my son but things happen", I looked at her and it didn't look well shit!

Nicki's Pov.

I heard the word son and froze,"Um...Son".

M: Yeah I hope that don't change anything between us because I really like you .

"No I love kids Rihmeek", I smiled at him surely . I felt him lean in and soon our lips were in sync. He reached down to pull my dress up but I stopped him,"Meek we can't do this".

"Why not Onika", He asked with a puppy dog face .

"Were inside a church", It was wrong but it felt so good .

M: Daddy got you girl don't worry

He took us both to the floor pulling up my skirt , he got down at my level and gave it a lick,"Fuck Rihh", He started slurping and eating like it was his last meal .

"Damn baby you taste good", He stuck a finger in making my legs shake .

"Meek I'm cumming!!!", I threw my head back and came all on his fingers,"Mom berry he said licking his fingers", He was about to unbutton his pants until we heard keys and jumped up fixing ourselves and moving apart .

"Onika there you guys are , thank god you're okay", My mom said pushing us out .

M: Ma'am what time is it?

"Ohh it's only 2:00 were going to lunch how about you two come", We nodded following her outside,"Mom I'll ride with Meek". I left with him before she can say a word .

"Onika why are you shifting over there", He said following behind them .

"I'm like super wet and I have on no panties", We reached the place and got out . Me and Meek sat opposite from them putting the menus up .

"I can handle that", He slipped his hand in between my legs slipping a finger into my wetness and started fingering me slowly .

"Oh my goodness", I said just above a whisper, my eyes rolled to the back of my head .

R: Onika are you okay?

"Yes daddy", Meek slipped in another finger going faster . I moaned silently knowing I was gonna cum soon, I pushed his hand away moving away from him .

-
-

"Onika he's nice isn't he", My dad ask as I went up the stairs,"Yeah I guess".

If only he knew....