||Pool Love||

Requested Story 💕🤙🏻

Nicki

"Onika can you have my food cooked by the time I get home", My husband Amelio said kissing my cheek walking out the door.

It was my first day back from my U.K. tour and he was already giving me orders, I heard noises coming from the pool area and opened the screen door seeing a man in nothing but swimming trunks.

"Excuse me sir who are you", He turned around and I could've sworn my pussy lips locked up.

"I'm Meek this pool man your husband hired, I take as you didn't know", He smirked chuckling.

"Yeah and it would've been great if he did tell me because I thought you were breaking in", I looked him up and down licking my lips.

M: "Ma'am why would I rob your house in swimming trunks your not the brightest crayon are you"

He smirked again winking, I giggled stripping naked and smirked, "Is this water okay to swim in", I asked.

"Yeah I just clea--damn", He finally looked up noticing me naked, I walked in slowly as the hot water hit my body and moaned, We had a jacuzzi implied at the body of the pool so it was never cold, "Join me".

M: "Ma'am I don't think that professional"

I pouted looking up, "Oh come on, He's not here", He stood there contemplating and finally put down his equipment and got in swimming over to me but still keeping his distant.

"So why a pool boy", I asked looking over his tats as the water glistened on him perfectly.

M: "I prefer pool man, I ain't no damn boy"

I giggled getting closer to him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck kissing it softly, "Ma'am I don't think we sho--".

"Shhh shut up", I continued kissing his neck softly running my hand over his waves.

5 Mins Later...

"Ohhh fuck Meeeeeek", I moaned throwing my head back as he flicked his tongue over my clit under water, "Fuck daddy".

"Onika", I heard Amelio call out and Meek came up under the water, "No don't stop he'll leave", I moaned out.

Meek smirked getting back under the water fingering me and tongue fucking me at the same time, "Onika I've been looking for you, Where Meek go", I shrugged trying to compress my moans.

"He must have left, Wh--What you doing here", I closed my eyes praying he kept his distance.

A: "Don't came because I forgot something but see you baby, remember have my dinner cooked"

He left and Meek rose up, "We can't do this again but damn girl you taste good", He kissed me winking and walked out the pool drying himself with the towel he had, I got out drying myself afterwards and redressed in my clothes.

"I'm going to want the dick next baby", I said playfully and swayed out giggling.

Meek...That same night

"Meek good work out there man, you clean so good Nicki might start being attracted to you", He chuckled and I licked my lips thinking about her juicy fruit pussy.

"I do my best sir, excuse me may I use your bathroom", I asked looking around, I never been in no rich shit like this.

A: "Yeah man up there to your left"

I nodded walking upstairs bumping into Nicki in the process, "Damn daddy", She rubbed me through my shorts licking her lips.

"You just won't stop", I chuckled reaching around to grab her ass, "I don't think my girlfriend would like this", She stopped moving away.

N: "You have a girlfriend"

She crossed her arms turning to lean, I pulled her into the bathroom locking the door, "We just met and you're married, you think I really meant what I did out there".

Her mouth dropped, "I didn't mean it like that, Nicki we have to get to know each other more before anything gets serious", I pulled her into me kissing her neck causing her to smile.

N: "Whatever I'm leaving"

She tried walking out but I stopped her putting her on the counter and reached under her skirt sticking three fingers in while her phone ring.

"Mm Meek stop", She answered her phone closing her eyes, "Hey Wayne".

"Hey Nika new song with Drake and I know y'all not in good terms but I really want another ymcmb hit besides bedrock", Wayne explained.

She sighed, "Wa--Wayne that's fine, I'll be there tomorrow".

"Freaky ass on the phone really Onika? But that's good baby see you then", He chuckled hanging up.

"I'm cummingggg", I felt her legs lock up and she came all over my fingers while I put them towards my mouth licking her juices off, "Thought we wasn't doing that again".

"Shut up this pussy is mine still", He smirked winking and pushed his dick on my leg, "Guess I'll be your dirty little secret huh", I said kissing her neck then her lips, Not a problem to me.

Hope the person that requested this loved it, I'll be sure to do part 2 💕🤙🏻