The Bet Part II

Nicki's POV.

I was tossing and turning all night I ended up telling Yonce the bet was off I felt bad asf , I deleted the video and got up getting dressed in my joggers and sweatshirt putting my shoes on going into the bathroom brushing me teeth , I finally got done and grabbed my keys and phone sneaking out the house going to my car heading to Meek's apartment . I stood at the door depending on weather to knock or leave but ended up knocking anyway .

?: Who is i--Oh its you , why the fuck are you here?

"Look I came to apologize to Meek please just let me in", She smirked moving to the side I walked upstairs opening Meek's door to see him making out with a skinny girl .

?: Um..Who is you ?

"Meek I came to say sorry but I see that your busy...I uh told them to end the bet and deleted the video but I'm gonna get going", I ran out the house running go my car trying to keep the tests in but they just started pouring out .

Meek's POV.

"Who the fuck was that and why is she sorry Meek", I pulled on some sweats and a hoodie ignoring the nagging of Karruche .

"Look baby its nothing I promise okay, now go to sleep I know you tired", She pouted her lips making me peck them then head downstairs sitting on the couch in the dark .

Na: Bro you down here ?

"Yeah wassup Na"

Na: Why you in the dark , what's wrong now ? What Nicki do ?

"She came and apologize but ian fucking with that Na..."

"Meek you say that but hear her out she came in the rain to apologize it has to be much deeper then an apology", I started thinking but nothing hit .

"Ion know Na , Ion need her I got karruche now so she can go make bets somewhere else"

Na: Right...And bro sorry to tell you but I don't like your little girlfriend , just thought you should know .

I chuckled as she walked upstairs leaving me deep in my thoughts , should I hear her out .

Wednesday Morning

I walked in school with my arm around Karruche going to my locker , Nicki haven't to school for two days and I was honestly worried . I heard her friends laughing and looked up to see her and her two friends walking to their locker , I listened closely to their conversation .

Y: You gonna tell him ?

"No he has a girlfriend now plus he might not care anyways I'm good tho...I have you two"

T: You right come on let's go to class .

They walked off leaving me their wondering what Nicki had to tell me .

Kae: Come on let's go Meek , the bell rung .

We headed into class sitting in the front away from the jocks and cheerleaders, I couldn't concentrate Nicki was on my mind hard .

Kae: Babe you okay ?

"Uh ye--yeah I'm fine", She looked at me with an unsure face going back to her work .

N: Ma'am may I go to the restroom please...Like now ?

"Yeah Nicki go ahead", She ran out the class with Tammi right behind her I felt someone tap my shoulder and looked to see Yonce handing me a note .

You need to talk to Nicki its important Meek .

I nodded my head an asked to be excused , I waited by the bathroom door as Nicki and Tammi out ,"Nicki can I talk to you".

She nodded her head no about to walk but was stopped by me pulling her arm.

T: Um..I'm going to leave you two alone...See you in class Nic .

She left leaving us two , I pulled her in the janitors closet locking the door,"Nicki look I kno--".

N: What do you want Meek ?

"Yonce told me to talk to you she said its important , Just please tell me what it is", She looked at me as years started coming down .

N: Don't you have a girlfriend? Just go back to not talking to me.

"Onika tell me"

N: No just leave me the fuck alone go back to your girlfriend .

"You know what I will at least she won't bet on me and use me like you did now let me just go back to MY GIRLFRIEND"

N: THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I DIDNT WANT TO TELL YOU IM PREGNANT !

"Wait what did you just say..."

To Be Continued... 👀👀