Highschool ❄

Meek's POV.

"Aye Meek teacher fine asf", I looked at my nigga Wayne shaking my head this nigga always had a thing for them old ladies .

"Class listen up we have a new student , her name is Nicki Maraj . Nicki you can't take a seat anywhere"

I looked at Nicki and couldn't stop staring , she was beautiful asf and ass was on 1000 . She sat down next to me leaning back taking out her phone .

"Wassup ma I'm Meek"

N: Ion gaf , Did I ask who you was ?

"You need to chill with that stank ass attitude bitch", She looked at me and I could tell she was about to pop off.

"Bitch? You the one that look like a little bitch so stfu and leave me the fuck alone"

I looked at her with anger in my eyes but just smirked , I put my hand on her thigh gripping it while leaning close to her ear,"Call me another bitch and see what happens , ion think you know who your talking to . You will respect me and call me daddy do you understand" .

She forcefully took my hand off and leaned in my ear calling me a bitch . I noticed the teacher wasn't paying attention to shit so I pulled Nicki out the classroom taking her to the abandoned bathroom .

N: Let me the fuck go , I don't know you .

I bent her over the counter swatting her ass over and over .

"I'm still a bitch huh?"

I went harder and harder as she started to cry,"Owe , Shit , Stop , Okaaaay" .

I stopped and sat her on the counter,"Now let me make something clear I'm not those little shy fuckboys you mess with , Im Meek Mills drug lord . You will respect me , Do I make myself clear"

She didn't respond I took her off the counter getting ready to pop her again,"Okay yes yes".

"Yes what"

N: Yes daddy

I took her back to the room as she stayed quiet the rest of the time there. Since we were at an alternative school , we only had 7 hours in one class . The bell rung as I dabbed everybody up and waited for Nicki to get her things, she gathered her stuff bumping pass me and walking to her car with me right behind her .

N: Why the fuck are you following me ?

"That stank ass attitude need to stop, what you need some dick or something"

N: Not from you ion know how my stank pussy you had bouncing on that shrimp dick now leave me alone damn .

I pinned her against the car and started breathing hard,"I told you to watch who the fuck your talking to bitch now I'm tired of your mouth , now since you wanna be a little bitch then I'll let you be a bitch" .

She rolled her eyes getting her car driving off , I headed to Wayne's car getting in since we were going to the club .

W: Wassup with you and shorty ?

"She soft but got a bad ass attitude and ion chase after no hoe real shit"

W: Yo ass need to settle down tho , these how's gone have you catching something Meek and shorty look faithful and a virgin I'd hit that .

"Then hit it"

W: Nah I'm straight shawty look like a good girl just probably got something going on .

I nodded my head as we reached the strip club, we got out and went in getting front row seats from the stripper poles this been stressful I need a lap dance .

"Introducing to the the stage your favorite dancer..BigBootyLewinski"

She came out dancing throwing that ass back I smirked once I noticed who it was , she came off the stage coming to my chair giving me a full blown lap dance . I slapped her ass only for her to push my hands away and do a split back on stage once the song ended she collected her money going into the back .

W: That was ya girl Meek , look there she go catch her before she leave .

I looked over to see Nicki walking out the club still in her lengerie, I followed her out pinning her against her car .

"Why you still dressed like this Lil mama showing every nigga what's mines", She giggled turning around so her ass was right on my dick she twerked a little before getting in her car . I touched her exposed thigh placing my number and 100k in her purse when her wasn't looking .

"Bye baby girl"

N: Bye

She pulled off while I headed to Wayne's car to see Shanell in the back seat .

"Wayne y'all fucking again"

W: Yeah she a damn headache man , how you and that jawn going ?

"She was soft it was like she was a different person man"

W: I'm trying to tell you she got shit going on with her but August said a nigga trynna make a drop for 56k, you down ?

"Yes let's go"

We headed to the spot and exchanging 2 packs a weed getting our 56k, I dabbed up August while Wayne took me home .

W: Ard bro be safe

"You to bruh"

Nicki's POV.

I walked in my mansion to see my step mom Tasha rolling up MY blunts .

"What the fuck you doing bitch"

T: Shut the fuck up and give me the money you earned .

I pulled out 20k giving it to her while going upstairs to call my dad .

R: Wassup baby girl ?

"Daddy I wanna come home please"

R: I'm sorry baby girl but you can't if you do see me I can go to jail...Tasha not treating you right?

I put my money in the safe getting my clothes out for school,"No she taking my blunts and money and if you send something she'll take it from me".

R: I'm sorry baby I promise I'm fighting for you and I'll send you some more blunts , but I got to go goodnight mami .

"Okaaay, good night daddy"

I hung up going into the bathroom starting the shower, I blasted MOOLAH through the speakers and got in washing myself . After I got done I jumped in my bed going straight to sleep with Meek on my mind .