One Wish

Nicki is 27 years old and have 1 month to live , her one wish is to meet her favorite rapper Meek Mill , when she finally gets to meet him...What will happen...Let's Find Out !

Nicki's Pov.

"Nika I have a surprise for you", I looked at weakly running my hand through my hair .

"What is it Sherika", She waved two tickets in my face smiling .

S: Guess who's going to see Meek Millions?

"No omg really", I looked at the tickets seeing he was performing right here in Philly with the dream chaser squad .

"I know you really wanted that before you-you know", I pulled her to me hugging her tight .

I saw it was for 9:00 and looked at the time...8:42 .

"Why didn't you tell me sooner", I walked to my room putting on my Meek Mill crop top and high waisted jeans and pumas I brought .

S: Don't put on makeup , let's go !

She grabbed my arm dragging me causing me to moan in pain as we both got in the car heading to the stage thingy .

"I can't believe I'm going to see Meek Mill , like he's my dying wish", I wiped the tear that fell .

"Awe baby its okay don't cry , imma make sure he notice you", We finally got there , gave them our ticket and went in getting rront row to say I was excited you could clearly see it on my face .

"Omg Rika there he go", I froze up staring at him .

"I just wanna thank God
For all the pretty women he let into my life
All the Benjamins you let me count
Wealth and health
For my family
And lettin' me ball on these niggas

Now there's a lot of bad bitches in the building (Amen)
A couple real niggas in the building (Amen)
I'm finna kill niggas in the building (Amen)
I tell the waiter fifty bottles and she tell me say when
And I say church (Preach)
We make it light up like a church (Preach)
She wanna fuck and I say church (Preach)
Do Liv on Sunday like a church (Preach)"

He stop and looked around at the club rapping his song , he signaled for the music to stop .

M: Thank y'all for coming , let's get it .

"Bottle after bottle, drink until I overdose
Pull up in the Phantom watch them bitches catch the Holy Ghost
Errtime I step up in the dealer I be goin' broke
Shorty wanna fuck me I say get on top and roller coast
And I lay back, she go cray, fuck me good, but she no stay
Murder on that pussy let her boyfriend get that DOA
Get it? And all I get is Frito Lay
Plus I'm on probation, when they test me I just pee Rozay
Cause last night, I went hard, Peach Ciroc, Patron and all
Thirty racks on magnum bottles, I think I was born to ball
Lookin' like a million plus, fresh I'm out that corner store
Hater I be doin' me, you guys should be doin' y'all
I'm stackin' money to the ceiling
All this ice that's in my Rollie I be chillin'
And I just made a couple million
So I could take care of them children, let's go

Now there's a lot of bad bitches in the building (Amen)
A couple real niggas in the building (Amen)
I'm finna kill niggas in the building (Amen)
I tell the waiter fifty bottles and she tell me say when
And I say church (Preach)
We make it light up like a church (Preach)
She wanna fuck and I say church (Preach)
Do Liv on Sunday like a church (Preach)"

After The show

"Let see if we can sneak in", We were the ONLY ones in the parking lot .

"I don't think that's a good idea considering I'm a rapper", I froze and felt my throat get stuck , we both turned around seeing the one and only Meek Mill and while Sherika screamed I just stood there .

Meek's POV.

I chuckled at the screaming girl and turned my attention to the beauty who was looking down , I lifted her head up by her chin seeing a beautiful smile .

"What's wrong beautiful, you not happy to see me like your friend", I looked at the girl still screaming causing a giggle out of the cutie .

N: Um I u--I'm Onika but you could call me Nicki .

"Hmm I'll call you Nika...I see your a big fan looking at the shirt and pumas", She smiled nodding , I never met a fan as calm as her .

S: Actually she loves you and she has a month left to live and you were her dying wish .

I was shocked , I wiped the tear that fell from her eye.

"Y'all come with me", I grabbed her hand while her friend followed behind and took them to my dressing room . I took out a string bookbag and filled it with two of my shirts , pink puma slippers , and one of my DC chains putting it on her back .

N: Th--Thank you

"Aye giggles take this picture for me", I gave her my phone putting it on the Instagram camera .

S: Ready ?

"Yeah", I pulled Nicki by her waist pulling her into a kiss while she took the picture .

N: Um..I uh

"I hope this won't be the last time I see you beautiful", I kissed her cheek and watched her walk away , hopefully this isn't my last time seeing her .