No Frauds

Meek and Remy have been dating for five years. Meek is a rapper with his own label called 'Dream Chasers' and Remy is an upcoming rapper and life is going great for the both of them. Only problem is there is a new sheriff in town named Nicki whom is also an upcoming rapper. Meek needs one female to fill a spot . Remy vs Nicki ? Not only are they fighting for a spot on the label but also love . Who will Meek choose ?

Meek

"Remy you need to get this shit right", I said sighing, we were in the studio TRYING to record another hit but it wasn't going great she had almost no talent.

R: "Meek I'm trying if you would just sign me already"

I chuckled shaking my head, "Just because you my girl don't mean shit you need to earn this spot on my label", I sipped my Hennessy sitting down. Me and Rem had been together for almost 6 years now and our relationship couldn't be better but when it came down to music that's where it took a left.

"I'll be back", I walked out of the studio to take a breather and heard the most beautiful voice in a long time.

"I took the price, and lift that bitch up
I took the ice, let me lift my wrist up
I took the price, and lift that bitch up
I took the ice, let me lift my wrist up"

"Aye man who is that", I asked a short dreadhead that walked out of the session.

"That's Nicki or Roman Zolanski maybe even Barbie", He chuckled shrugging, "I'm Wayne signed to ymcmb".

I shook his head nodding, "I'm Meek I own my own label 'Dream Chasers' and I need a female like that", I know Remy would be pissed but I need my label to be the best.

W: "Well I have to go many kids to see, She's right in there"

He left without another word, I walked in taking a seat on the couch.

"I don't need no, frauds
I don't need no, drama when you call
I don't need no, fake
Soon as I wake up keep an eye out for the snakes, yeah"

She finally stopped removing her headphones and walked out, "Oh um I didn't see you there did Wayne leave".

"Yeah he said he had many kids to see, You have a beautiful voice", I looked over her body licking my lips.

N: "Thank you I'm Nicki and you are---"

"Meek", I smirked kissing her hand gently. I heard my phone ring indicating Remy was calling, "I have to go but I'd love to catch up with you on some business", I winked walking out of her session Remy was now the least of my problems.

Nicki

"This is gorgeous", I smiled walking into my new home. It was a 20 bed 16 bath home and I was happy to be moving out of my ex Safaree house.

"Here's your keys enjoy your home", I sighed nodding now all I had to do was move everything in. I heard my phone ring indicating my Bestfriend Rita calling.

"Hey bitch", I walked out of the house after locking everything up and walked towards my car.

R: "I got a friend I want you to meet can you come over"

I rolled my eyes her "friends" were usually dudes she tried to hook me up with so I wonder who it could be this time, "I'm omw".

I walked up to Rita's door knocking, Me and her have been bestfriends since diapers but her choices were a little offish sometimes, "Hey Nika".

"Hey Rita", I walked in after hugging her and noticed a woman suiting on the couch, "Rita I don't swing that way".

She chuckled shaking her head, "This is Remy she's an upcoming rapper also so I thought you two would love to meet".

She stood up extending her hand, I gladly shook it smiling, "Nice to meet you I'm Nicki".

R: "I've heard so much about you, I'm trying to get on my boyfriend's label and I was wondering if you could help me"

"Sure spit something"

"I don't really have anything in mind at the moment", I furrowed my brow a true rapper could spit off the top of her head but I guess everyone wasn't like that, "Well maybe we should get in studio one day".

I smirked winking looks like I have a competition .

Short but part 2 ?