Daddy's In Charge

Nicki

"Mom bye", I rushed to the line as she drove off. I was staying at a camp for "juvenile kids" for five months and wasn't looking forward to it.

"You are gorgeous", I heard and turned seeing a little brunette girl smiling up at me and smiled back.

"Thanks I'm Onika", I extended my hand causing her to shake it and smile, She seemed to innocent to be here.

"I'm Ariana, I'm here because I set my stepmom wig on fire", She giggled kind of crazy like.

"That doesn't sound to bad", I shrugged until she giggled again.

A: "She was wearing the wig"

This girl was strange but I liked her, "I'm here because I cut my nigga dick off while he was sleep", I shrugged like it was no big deal and walked towards the information table to get my cabin.

"Looks like your bucking with me and Rih", She smiled brightly pulling me towards our cabin leading me in, "Rih this is our new girl Nicki and Nicki this is Rih".

I noticed Rih lick her lips and cleared my throat, "What happened to your old girl".

A: "Ms. Fenty over here scared her off with her gayness"

I chuckled looking around and decided to sit my things on the empty bed, "Damn baby with all that ass I'd love to dive up in them panties", My mouth dropped feeling her presence right next to me.

"Uh-Um it says I have to go talk to the head person where is he", I asked nervously moving a piece of hair out of my face.

A: "Come on I'll show you, Move Rih scaring the poor girl already"

She grabbed my hand leading me out of the cabin, "So basically this camp is divided. We're the nobodies as they like to call them, They are the hoes of the camp, They are the athletes, and they are the juvenile favorites but here is the boss cabin", I thanked her before proceeding in.

"Um hey I'm a new girl here and I was told to come talk to you"

Meek

I turned around seeing a delicious snack standing in front of me, "Yeah have a seat", I watched her titties bounce with ever step she took.

"Name is Onika Maraj a.k. Nicki, You are 18 as of December 8th. You've been in and out of different schools and your here because you cut your ex boyfriend dick off", I asked reading off her files.

"Uh yeah that's me", I nodded looking up at her I couldn't help but to look at her beauty she wasn't like anyone here.

"Daddy I need some ice", Khia said barging into the room receiving a death stare from me.

"Khia don't call me that shit again and I'm the nurse", She rolled her eyes slamming the door.

"You're very beautiful Onika", She blushed as I got up walking over to her side causing her to stand up, "But I'm in charge now this is daddy's camp", I said as I gripped her ass before slapping receiving a whimper out of her.

"You understand me", I nibbled on her neck smirking as her breathing increased.

N: "Yes daddy"

"Imma have fun with you ma", I bit my lip winking and slapped her ass again as she walked out and followed.

That Same Night

"Until the keys come up found ain't nobody leaving tonight", I yelled looking around at the whole camp. The keys to every cabin was stolen and I damn sure wasn't going to have nobody peeking in on me.

"Meek the new girl was the only one in your cabin", Khia said causing everyone to look at Nicki.

"So were you now shit the fuck up for once", I looked towards Nicki winking to reassure her not to worry.

Nicki's Horny Days

It was already 3am and we were still here, I was exhausted and horny which wasn't a good combination.

"How long do we have to be here", I asked Rih while leaning on her for support.

R: "Just until the keys are found baby"

I quickly got off her and leaned on Ariana instead, Rihanna had to be the gayest girl I've met yet. I rolled my eyes sneaking out the back to Mr. Williams cabin and walked in.

"Please let us go", He looked up from his chair furrowing his brow at me and stood up walking my way.

M: "Did I tell you to leave"

I backed up until I was against the way and he was hovering over me, I shook my head no. I was already horny and with him standing over me my panties were dripping.

"Come on Mr. Williams were all tired", He rubbed my right thigh while leaning close to my ear.

"Call me Rihmeek", He kissed my neck and dropped his hand down to rub me through my shorts, "Your wet for daddy", I looked at his eyes seeing they were bloodshot red I then looked around to all the whiskey bottles and weed knowing it didn't know what was going on right now.

"Maybe I should go", I turned to leave but instead was picked up over his shoulders, He took off my shorts and my panties and dove in.

"Ahh fuck Rihmeek", I squired in his arms feeling his tongue flicker over my wetness.

"It's daddy now", He gravitated his tongue around spelling his name in my wetness.

"Fuck daddy right there", He sucked and slurred causing my eyes to roll back, This was wrong but it felt so right.

He licked once and that was all I needed before I released all on his tongue, "Mm baby", He groaned kissing my kitty all over before putting me down to kiss my lips, "Daddy's favorite taste Mangos", I fixed my clothes leaving his cabin satisfied now I knew I was gonna have some bomb ass sleep tonight.