Collision

Meek

"Meek how about we try a...threesome", My girlfriend Amina smirked winking.

"Yeah, but I don't want just any girl", I was excited but I didn't want to catch anything.

A: "I got this girl and she's a stripper, she's only fucked her ex bf and she's didn't have anything pleaseeee she's so sexy"

"Alright Alright call her up", Amina eyes lit up as she pulled out her phone calling the girl up.

"Hey Nika he agreed"

N: "Just send me the address and I'll be right over"

Amina hung up still on her phone probably sending her our address,"Meek this girl is really special so I need you to give her more attention then me", she said.

I gulped Amina sucked in bed probably why she wanted this, she wanted me to give her more attention so she could learn.

M: "Okay Amina but don't get mad"

She nodded and grabbed our rose pedals we had in the drawer sprinkling them on the bed , she turned off the lights lighting the candles.

We finally heard the doorbell ding,"She's here", Amina said excitedly and ran downstairs for her to Be this excited this girl better be perf--damn.

A: "Rihmeek this is Nicki"

Nicki took off her robe dropping it and my mouth watered a titties sitting perfectly in her lace bra, I followed my eyes down to her tattoos that layed on her stomach and stared down to her big hips in her lace panties and licked my lips.

A: "We let's do this"

Amina stripped and for some reason her body no longer turned me on, I stripped down to my boxers laying down, "Don't be shy now Nicki go ahead".

Nicki smirked getting on the bed crawling towards me and stopped tugging at the him of my boxers pulling them off, "Tell me what you want daddy", Nicki purred.

Amina turned on the song "wetter" which got me even more in the mood.

"I'm callin' ya daddy (daddy)
Can you be my daddy (daddy)
I need a daddy (daddy)
Won't you be my daddy (daddy)"

"I want you", she smirked pulling my dick out and kissed my tip, Amina came on the bed slapping Nicki's ass then crawled up to me kissing me.

"Fucck girl", Nicki took me deep in her mouth slurping I gripped the sheet with my left hand and gripped her head guiding her with my right hand.

After I came she looked me in my eyes, I leaned up kissing her passionately and kissed her neck.

"Come and make it rain down on me
Come and make it rain down on me"

"Fuck me", Nicki purred in my ear again I bit my lip kissing her one last time before laying her on her back, Amina smiled sitting on Nicki's face as she ate her out, I wanted her to move so badly but whatever.

Nicki

I ate Amina out gracefully as Meek put himself at my entrance, I've always liked girls but with Meek I felt something with him.

A: "Mm fuckk Nicki right there"

I slapped her little ass she did had and moaned feeling Meek slid into me, "Mm papi", I purred into her pussy.

Meek pushed Amina off to the side and reached up to choke me as he started hitting my g-spot, "Fuck daddy yes", I reached over to Amina sticking two fingers in pumping viciously.