Doner #5379

Nicki

"Well Onika let's get this started shall we", Taraji said putting on her gloves, "What made you want to have a donor".

"I really wanted a baby and didn't want just anybody stick themselves in me", I said sighing.

T: "That's right your mama taught you right"

Taraji was my mom's Bestfriend and the person I moved in for a couple years once my mom passed away.

"All done now your next checkup is in two days, you'll find out if your a mommy or not and your donor number is 5379", She said smiling.

"Wow that was quick", I got off the table buttoning up my jeans and looked at the time, "Shit I'm supposed to be at the studio with Meek and Ross", I hugged Taraji and grabbed my purse running out.

I finally got into my car and said a silent prayer to god, "God I know this isn't the right way to do it but please bless me with a daughter or son, don't let my daughter be like Joseline and don't let my son be like Stebie oh and let me find the daddy one day", I started the car driving off to the studio.

Studio Session...

"Nicki that was amazing girl, I got to get out of here Rosa is irking my damn nerves", We nodded as he left leaving me and Meek by ourselves.

"So Rihmeek how's your son", I asked eating my favorite snack cranberries and almonds.

M: "Fah won't let me see him but I don't want to talk about that...Nicki I've been feeling you lately"

Before I could say anything Meek kissed me grabbing my hand while I pulled away, "Meek your engaged this isn't right".

M: "I'll break it off with her, Give me a chance"

"I can't Rihmeek", I sighed grabbing my purse and ran out the studio, it's not that I didn't want to but I didn't want to find out I'm pregnant and he be stuck.

Meek

"Meek baby your home", My fiancé Amber said, "How'd it go".

Today I donated to the sperm donation center since Amber couldn't have kids, I wanted my baby to be out there in good hands.

A: "Well what number are you"

"5379 is my number they said", I stripped down to my boxers, "I'm going off to sleep don't wait up on me".

The Next Morning 11:00 P.M... Nicki

"Nicki baby hey", Amber said moving to the side to let me in, I had already went back to the doctors and I was indeed pregnant, "So you have a bun in there".

"Yeah I'm pregnant and I can't wait", I smiled as she squealed.

A: "Meek just donated to the Semen bank since I can't have one, his number is 5379 so I'm skied to know who gets that number"

My mouth dropped I was carrying Meek's child? I gulped as he walked downstairs, "Nicki I didn't know you were gonna be here, hey beautiful".

"Mm..Mhm yeah I wanted to know if you liked the lyrics I made for Bad For You", I smiled pulling out my notebook.

M: "Let me hear it"

"I'll give you to some time", Amber smiling kissing Meek walking away.

"You bring out feelings in me I never show,
Nobody has made me feel this way before...
I'm a good girl, but I wanna be bad for you
I wanna be bad for you
I wanna be bad-ad-ad
I wanna be bad for you
I wanna be bad"

M: "That's great Nicki"

I smiled shyly as he leaned in kissing me but this time kissed back, he pulled back staring me in the eyes and layed me down hovering over her.

"Meek I can't I'm pregnant", He stop kissing my neck looking up.

M: "Nicki I don't care as long as your mine in the end"

He kept kissing my neck and all I could think about was telling him it was his baby, we waited until Amber fell asleep and the rest of the night was filled with passionate love making.

Just a little snippet , to keep y'all occupied while I write.