Wicked Temptations

Nicki's POV.

"Nicki I want you to meet my boyfriend this is Rihmeek", I looked up at my moms boyfriend and became confused he was to young for her .

"Uh ok hey I'm Onika but you can call me Nicki", I held out my hand waiting for him .

"Its a pleasure meeting you beautiful", he kissed my hand twice causing me to yank back .

C: Nicki can I talk to you in here ?!?

I walked in the kitchen but not before turning around to see Meek staring at me licking his lips ," Uh yes mom ".

"How is he? Perfect right", She whispered and smiled hard .

"Mom he looks young", She started giggling like a little girl in a candy shop .

C: I know he is but I love him and he loves me !

"Mommy why are you whispering damn I can barely hear you", She smirked walking up to me out of nowhere slapping me on the back of the head.

C: I told yo little ass about cussing now , Kathy Meek's mom want to meet me soooo...I'm leaving him here with you be nice okay thanks love you bye !

She walked in the living room kissing him bye then rushed out the door, I shrugged and went to the chill room while Meek followed sitting on the sofa across from me.

" Your pretty young to be dating my mom , are you using her ", He chuckled licking his lips .

M: No I'm not using her I have my own money , but you are so sexy .

" Stop looking at me like that ", I was getting uncomfortable by the moment . I got up to leave but was stopped by him grabbing my arm .

M: Okay I'll stop beautiful

I looked at sideways and went to sit back down .

M: You do have a fat ass tho baby girl

Before I could reply I heard my mom yell at for me causing me to run out the room and into her arms .

"Damn Onika shit missed me that bad", She pushed me off playfully sitting on the couch while Meek came down winking at me .

"Mom why are you back so early"

C: Well we ate fast , talked , and went our separate ways...

"Meek exactly how old are you"

Meek's POV.

I chuckled at her asking me that then licked my lips," 26 ".

N: What the fuck? Mom your 45, well whatever makes you happy .

C: Right! I love him

She kissed me but I didn't kiss back, I never do I'm just dating her for Onika, I saw a picture of her and fell in love. She's perfect fat ass, big titties, dimples, just perfect I want her I'm gonna make sure I get her .

"Nicki we didn't get to learn about each other", She looked at me cutting her eyes.

C: That's great , but I'm going to bed so goodnight baby when your done come up.

" Okay ", I turned my head before she could kiss me and watched as Nicki walked into the kitchen and waited for Carol to go upstairs to follow her.

N: What Rihmeek?

I walked behind her staying silently out of nowhere slapping the fuck out of her ass .

" What the fuck Rihmeek ", She turnt around slapping me causing me to smirk and go upstairs getting the bed with Carol , this should be fun .

Morning Nicki's POV.

"Nicki get your ass up", I popped up once I felt sting and saw Meek standing over me with a belt .

"What the fuck is your problem and where is my mom?"

M: She left I thought we could talk

"Okay you talk I'll listen", I started falling in and out back to sleep.

M: Well Onika I was thinking that w--I know your ass did not just fall asleep again .

I felt another sting on my ass but this time I popped up slapping the fuck out of him receiving a shocked expression ,"That's what the fuck you get now what the hell you was talking about" .

M: Girl I was about to fuck you up! Anyways like I was saying...We got off on the wrong foot , so let's start over.

I slid in his lap getting closer to whisper in his ear,"Yes daddy" .

I hopped off giggling at his expression and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth .

M: Aye Nic I got a surprise for you...Your mom seems to love it every other night.

I walked out confused at what he was talking about then looked down to see him stroking his monster dick,"Omg that shit is huge yo, get your nasty ass out my room".

He chuckled laying back on MY bed with his dick just sticking up , I purposely dropped my towel standing in front of him looking through my drawer for my lace set .

M: Damn man you doing that shit on purpose , stop fucking teasing Onika or imma take matters into my own hands .

I ignored him bending over to get something but gasp once I felt him stick the tip inside me and slightly moaned .

M: Mhm that's what I thought you like that dont you?

I still stayed quiently but now standing up straight as he pulled my hair growling in my ear,"Answer me or I'll have no problem sticking the whole thing in and fucking you right here".

I ignored him again causing him to bend me back over, pull my hair, and shove all the way in me,"Fuckkk no we can't do this".

"Your moans telling me otherwise just relax and let daddy handle you", He started off slow then went faster groaning in excitement .

"Fuckkkk Meeek you so big", He slapped my ass twice increasing his speed .

'Damn Nic pussy tighter than yo mommas', He pulled my hair grabbing my waist with his other hand and pulled out just to slam back in me,"Omg Meek I'm coming".

He reached to the front of me rubbing my clit with his free hand making me cum he soon pulled out laughing and walking out I heard my mom downstairs and sighed in relief I didn't have to be alone with him anymore .

Just in case you haven't read this one 💋💙