||Love Dont Change||

Nicki

"Nicki I have to tell you something but please don't get mad", My bestfriend Fahima said while I put my hair into a ponytail for practice.

"What is it Fah", I fixed my jersey turning to make sure my ass was sitting perfectly.

F: "I'm dating Meek"

I paused and turned towards her with a confused expression. Me and Meek dated from 9th to 11th grade before we broke up after he cheated twice, "Why would I be mad? Your not my best friend anymore", I walked out of the lock room bumping into Meek.

M: Watch where you going!

"Shut the fuck up I see you made Fah a rebound make sure she taste all of my cum", I winked grabbing a basketball and walked away to shoot some hoops.

"Girl why is Fah dating your nigga", Kiiara said walking over to me. Kiiara was the type of friend that's a little bit slow you know like dumb as fuck.

"That's not my nigga", I smirked and continued to shoot.

K: "But...Okay"

She smiled sitting down , I sighed turning around putting the ball on my hip holding it, "Spill it now".

"I heard Meek telling someone that he still loved you and he wanted you back", She explained winking.

"Maybe you heard wrong", I turned around catching Meek eyes on me and stared right back at him, I felt my phone vibrate and took it out seeing a message.

Meek😍👑: Meet me at my house at 9:00 don't be late or else.

I rolled my eyes seeing him smirk at the corner of my eye and shook my head continuing to hoop.

Meek

"Meek if you fuck a girl with a dick is that considered gay or what", Chino said asking causing me to chuckle.

"You gay ass nigga", I checked the time seeing it was 8:47, "Aye I have to go I'll see y'all tomorrow".

I hopped in the car with Chris getting a ride, "So who you rushing home to fuck".

"Nicki...Were just going to talk", He laughed not believing me, he pulled up revealing Nicki sitting on my porch.

"Yeah right get your ass out and go get her stubborn ass back", I dapped him up getting out and walked up to the porch sitting next to her.

"You could've went in you know where my key is", I said giving her my jacket.

She shrugged, "We no longer date you would've probably called the cops of something", I grabbed her chin to look at me and leaned in kissing her until she pulled back.

N: "You have a girlfriend Meek"

"I don't care about that hoe man, I love you girl and I'm sorry I cheated twice but damn you kept pushing me", She snatched away from me standing in front me me.

"How in the hell did I push you to cheat on me", She yelled getting loud, I stood up standing over her causing her to look like an ant under me.

"Just what your doing now. You yelled at me 25/7 and when you weren't yelling at me you were ignoring me, I felt lonely Onika so yes you played a major part in our break up", I noticed the tears forming in her eyes and wiped them before they could fall and pulled her into my arms.

N: "Why did you talk it out with me instead of cheating then you go date my bestfriend"

"She was just to get your attention", I pulled her in the house closing the door behind her and begin kissing her again.

"Stop teasing", She moaned as I rubbed her through her shorts and bit my lip.

"Don't tell daddy what to do", I growled in her ear pulling off her shorts and then hearing...

"Meek you left the door open", I groaned getting up while Nicki put her shorts back on going towards the closet hiding and Fah walked in, "Hey baby I missed you".

"I missed Nicki too and that fat ass juicy pu--", I stopped and smirked hearing a noise in the closet.

F: "Meek don't think about her plus you haven't had my pussy yet let me throw it back on you"

"Nicki use to throw it on me and I would grab it likes some monkey bars and pound her pussy up", Fah got the idea and got off me crossing her arms.

"Why don't you date her then huh? Why don't you go fuck her again", Fah said clearly mad.

"He already is bitch", Nicki said coming from the closet causing both of our mouths to stop, some shot is about to go down.

(Y'all tell me why I read a story about Meek being gay falling in love with Nicki like noooo stawp 😭 y'all need to pipe down on y'all imagination because that is to much going on) 😭😳