The way home

Demi's POV:
Today I'm finally taking Lilly home. I'm so excited I really am.
I arrived at the care home and went up to Lilly's room she was sat on her bed all packed and ready to go. By all packed I mean she had a backpack full of tin little trinkets and a few items of clothing. "All ready baby girl??" I asked and she nodded. "Let's go then."
When we walked down stairs Angie said her goodbyes and have Lilly a little box and told her to open it later.
I battled for about 10 minutes with Lilly's car seat I swear they do it on purpose. "Oh f**k this" I muttered out of frustration. To my surprise Lilly just giggled at my choice of language. "Don't you ever say that" I warned her and she nodded.

Lilly's POV:
I want to say something I really do. But when ever I try I just can't I really can't. I want to say thank you to Demi for helping me through rough times and now for adopting me.
We were driving down the motorway (a/n when I was writing this autocorrect changed motorway to microwave! 😂). Demi I was singing and I wanted to say to her that I love her and I hoped she would never let me go. But as soon as I tried my mouth moved but no sound can out.

Hey guys it's immy! Did you enjoy this chapter?? I really hope you did. Sorry it took me so long to update but I am having a competition very  soon so stay tuned for that.
Anyway I love you guys so freaking much stay strong your beautiful 
Immy xxxx