Girls holiday!

Sophias Pov
I can't believe I just called Demi mum. What was I thinking. She probably hates me now. No I can't think like this I've been clean so long I can't ruin that now.
I went into my bedroom and walked into me walk in wardrobe and let me tell you it was flipping huge! I went over and guess what I pulled out a cropped jumper and skinny jeans. Oh you already guessed right. Okay. I gotta work on that. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I Yelled.
"Hey baby"
"Omg mum. Oh god I did it again. I'm sorry!"
"No. Stop. I like it. I don't mind."
"Really?"
"Really baby!"
I ran towards Demi. Well my mum, and wrapped my arms around her waist breathing in her vanilla rose smell.
"So baby, Nicks going on tour tomorrow, so I thought that me you and Lilly. Well Emily to. She's everywhere I am. I thought we would go to Hawaii. What do you think?" Omg how could she think that this was a normal question. I've never been on holiday my biological mum never could afford and my dad of well yeah I don't know where the hell he is nor do I care.
"Oh. My. God. Yes!!!" I yelled.
"Pack a suitcase then baby! You can use one of mine I have like 80!"
"Seriously mum. 80 suitcases?" I asked in disbelief.
She nodded and left the room to pack for her and Lilly. I went Ito Demi's spare room were she keeps all her travel stuff and picked a black suitcase with a rose gold SB on the front. It was probably some designer. But oh well my name used to be Sophia Brown so it kinda fits. I grabbed 2 wash clothes and travel size tooth paste and tooth brush bag. And a towel. Just in case. I went back into my bedroom and started packing. I packed 4 cropped jumpers, 2 pairs skinny jeans, 2 pairs of denim shorts, 2 pairs if cotton shorts, a shawl, a cotton scarf, 2 tank tops, a light hoodie, 2 light jumpsuits, a short tight dress, a cover up, 3 bikinis and a once piece bathing suit. Then I moved on to accessories, grabbed a small bag that I could put them into, I grabbed a bunch of bracelets, 2 necklaces 4 pairs of earrings and about 15 rings. I like rings okay. At this point my unit case was full so I moved onto hand luggage. I shoved in a spare sparkly hand clutch, my laptop, my chargers, a book, a notebook, some pens, my makeup and my earphones.
"Mum!"
"Whats up baby?"
"I'm packed!"
"Okay babe. Can you help Lilly please!"
"Okay mum."
I walked out of my room and left my case by the front door and put my phone and purse in my pocket.
"Lilly were you be at honey?" I called.
"Mamas travel room!"
I walked up the stairs a s into the travel room to see lilly sat on the floor. "Okay baby have you chosen a case?" She nodded. "So so, I'm scared." "What about princess?" "The plane. And if I get lost. I've never been on holiday." "I'm scared to babes I've never been on holiday either. C'mon let's get you packed."

Hey guys it's Grace, so this is just a filler to announce that........,.......... Drum roll please........

its up! My story- sophias life before adoption!!!!!!!Who's excited??? I am! First chapter is up

Who's excited??? I am! First chapter is up. I suggest you go read it to know more about Sophia. If you want me to do one of these for lilly drop this chapter a vote!

Special word - holiday

Quote of the day -

Singer of the day - Nick Jonas

Shout out of the day - @smemmy2003 because she made the awesome cover for sophias book!

Stay strong I love you
~ Grace xxxxx