Home sweet home

Hey guys it's immy I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Demis POV:
Finally we arrive back at our home and I went to get Lilly out of her car seat. She was fast asleep and looked adorable I snapped a picture for Instagram. The clicking sound of the camera woke her up. "Hey hunny you alright?"  I to a nod so I took that as a yes. I battled with her car seat for about about five minutes before I finally got it open.

The paps were stood at the front door  surprise surprise. The loud shouts and flashing terrified Lilly she buried her head in to the crook of my neck.  

When we finally got past the paps and In the front door I set Lilly down in the living room and she watched the telly which I forgot to turn of. I posted that picture I took of Lilly on to Instagram

@demilovato: love my baby girl she so cute. Wouldn't trade her for anything! ❤️❤️

Within seconds I had thousands of likes and comments about how cute she was and how much they wanted to squeeze her. But there was also hate like "why'd you adopt that ugly piece of s****t??" I just ignored them.

"Demi??" My neck snapped up at my name. To my surprise it was Lilly ."oh Lilly what's wrong baby" I asked her gently trying not to show the shock on my face that she spoke for the first time in a year. "I'm hungry."  She replied quietly. "Does maccys sound good??" With that she nodded her head and we were out the door trying to avoid the paps an impossible feat.

Hey guys it's immy! Were you expecting that??? I hope you liked that little twist. If you like divergent go check out my divergent fan fiction we are trying to get to 500 reads!! I also have a competition in that book right now. I have a comp coming out shortly for this book so stay tuned for that. I love you guys your beautiful stay strong.
Immy xxxx

Quote of the day: "Maybe okay will be our always? Okay."- The  Fault In Our Stars by John Green