Dress shopping

Demi's POV:
It's the day after my hen party and me Lilly and Selena are going to get our dresses. Nicks bachelor party is tonight. He is staying at Theo's house.  Once everyone had left me Selena and Lilly went and got dressed. Selena wore a camo shirt with black leggings and black combat boots for a girlyer look she did a braid as headband. I wore a olive green jacket with a black bralet and knee length black leather skirt with my hair I loose waves I also threw my glasses on because I'm tired. Lilly would melt anyone's heart she was wearing a olive green army jacket basic black tee a black beanie and olive scarf with black leggings and a olive scarf. Once we were in Selena's car I grabbed my phone and took a selfie with Selena and Lilly and posted it to twitter.
@ddlovato: dress shopping with my girls today!! No sneak peaks. Btw thanks for all your well wishes for Lilly she's happy as ever!! Going on your soon!! Can't wait to squish you all! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I posted the pic to Instagram we arrived at the dress shop. We walked in and the women recognised us. "Hi I'm Michelle and Imogen is out back. Welcome to the M&I wedding dress boutique." Michele seemed nice enough I couldn't wait to see Imogen. I like meeting new people. "Thank you. I would like to have a look at bridesmaids dresses and a wedding dress. Oh and also a flower girls dress please." I explained to Michelle. Selena was already looking at bridesmaids dresses. "Okay. I think Selena's okay on her own. I'll help you look and Imogen will take the little one." Michelle was really nice. Imogen walked out from the back. They looked oddly similar. "We're not sisters. Just besties!" Imogen must have caught the quizzical look on my face. We all laughed at that one and I went of Michelle, after handing Lilly to Imogen.
I had finally chosen a dress. It was a white sweetheart neckline that flowed out at the waist.

Lilly's pov:I went back to the little room with Imogen

Lilly's pov:
I went back to the little room with Imogen. She was wry kind. She brought me over to look at all the pink dresses. I chose a pretty pink pink one with a flower in the centre of the belt.

After I chose my dress, Imogen brought me into a pretty room and let me play on her laptop while eating cookies

After I chose my dress, Imogen brought me into a pretty room and let me play on her laptop while eating cookies. Imogen is my new friend.

Selena's pov:
After I spent about half an hour of searching I found the cutest dress ever. It looked like something I would were to my own wedding. It was a spaghetti strap pale pink dress with a sequin bodice and a flowey  skirt.  

After we all chose out dresses we went out into the car

After we all chose out dresses we went out into the car. Demi went back into the shop to use the bathroom. I went up to Lilly and crouched down next to her. "Do to want to surprise mama?" I asked her. She silently nodded. "Okay don't say anything okay?" Another nod.