Family day

Demi's' POV:
When I woke up I was in bed curled up next to Nick. He must have carried me up here because I remember falling asleep on the sofa. I slid quietly out of bed but Nick grabbed my waist. "Babe I need to pee!" I squealed forgetting that Lilly was still in bed.
I needn't of bothered. Seconds later Lilly walked in all puffy and red eyed she had clearly just woke up. "Go snuggle dada while mama gets ready babe." She nodded and curled up next to Nick.

I walked out of he bathroom and Nick and Lilly were not in ye bedroom. But I could smell bacon so I ventured down stairs to see Nick showing Lilly how to make bacon.
Once we finished breakfast I took Lilly upstairs to get dressed. I wanted us to be a matching family. So I was wearing a denim dress with tan suede boot I had my hair in a high ponytail with a denim patterned pony tail. I put Lilly in a denim skirt and with tee shirt and black suede boots and her hair was in pigtails with denim scrunchies. Nick was wearing a pair of denim jeans and a white tee shirt and brown suede shoes.

When we were all in the car I gave Lilly a pair of Minnie Mouse limited edition disney ears. "Do you want to go to disney babe!?" I asked her excitedly! "Yesssss" she squealed!!!

Hey guys hope you enjoyed part one of family day.xx stay strong stay gorgeous and stay happy. Love you all
~immy. Xxx <3