Doctors

Lilly's POV:
"Lilly wake up." I woke up to mama cuddled beside me taking to me. I sat up an rubbed my eyes. "Morning mama." My voice still sounded stiff from sleep. "We have to go to the doctors today." Mama said it as if it was a normal thing. I instantly had flash backs of when my first mama was at the doctors and she had to show then all her cuts and bruises from dada. "Why are we going to the doctors?" I asked with fear evident in my voice. "Oh baby it's okay. Were going to find out if the baby's a boy or girl." I let out a sigh of relief. At least I'm safe if I wear clothes that cover my whole body. I wriggled out if bed telling mama that I was going to the toilet.I went I to my bedroom and saw that everything was just as I left it. But it was clean. I thought it would be dusty and gross. I went to my wardrobe and picked out a purple tee-shirt and denim skinny jeans. I topped it of with a black knitted cardie. I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and washed my face. I still don't know about the idea of a brother or sister. I guess Demi still loves me. She said she has enough love for both of us. I guess u have to take her word for it.
I walked into mamas room were she was sat in her bed in her dressing gown. Her hair was wet so she must have had a shower. "Mama will you do my hair in plaits please."

Demi's POV:
"Mama will you do my hair in plaits please." Lilly came in asking me to do her hair. I nodded and she came and sat on my lap. "I cant reach properly baby." She jumped of my lap and grabbed an armful of cushions from my unmade bed and put them in front of me jumping on them creating the perfect height for me to do her hair.
Eventually we were both dressed and ready. I grabbed Lilly's bag and my phone purse an keys. "Lilly come on we're going!" Lilly came running down the halls. I checked in the mirror making sure I looked alright. The paps were everywhere. I was wearing a white tee-shirt with a pair of navy maternity pants that Selena bought me and a pair of navy flats. My hair was just bruised through. "I'm here mama." "Come on them let's go!"
Eventually we got to the doctors and signed in. We sat in the waiting room twiddling our thumbs. Lilly started a game of slaps and I made sure she won every time. "Demi Lovato?" "Come on Lilly." I picked Lilly up grabbing out bags and following the doctor. "Hello Miss Lovato my name is Dr Martin and I will be taking your appointment today." I smiled and nodded while Lilly was snuggled into my neck. "Go sit down baby." She squirmed down and sat on a chair. I handed her her bag and she started reading a book. "Okay Miss Lovato. Would you lie back here please." I followed the doctors order and raised my shirt above my bump. Dr Martin rubbed the cold gel on my abdomen and I cringed. God damn it was cold. The Dr started the ultrasound. I saw my baby and gasped. Tears streamed down my face. "Lily look at the baby." I whispered. She came over and had a look at the ultra sound. "What's that noise?" She asked clearly confused. "The heartbeat." I said with more tears streaming down my face. "Lilly, do you want a brother or a sister?" The Dr asked. "A sister." She muttered. "Well Demi. Lilly is getting her baby sister!" "OMG! Lilly your having a baby sister!" Lilly skipped around the room excitedly. I sorted myself out while the doctor went of to get the ultrasound pictures. "You gingery lil?" I asked her realising we didn't have breakfast. And i really wanted a doughnut! "Yes mama!" The doctor can back with the pictures and we walked out the door hand in hand.
We got in the car and drove of to find a Krispy Kreme and a Starbucks. I found a Starbucks drive through. "Strawberry milk?" I asked Lilly. She shook her head. First time for everything. "HOT CHOCOLATE!" She screamed. "Okay okay calm down!" I said chuckling.
I got Lilly a kiddies hit chocolate and my normal hot chocolate with soy milk and one sweetener. After getting out drinks Lilly was sat sipping her drink and I drove and drove to find a doughnut shop. I eventually found a dinky doughnuts an I parked the car. I grabbed Lilly and my handbag. And ran into the shop. I ordered a small box of cookies and cream doughnuts for Lilly and a mixed box for me. We sat down at a table. And I ate my doughnuts. Once I was finished I grabbed the ultrasound picture from my bag and and snapped a picture of it for social media.
Meet baby Emily guys! My baby! I'm 3 months gone and I've just found out the gender. And decided to call her Emily. Lilly's a very happy girl! ❤️❤️ #3girlslivinglife. Xxxx

 Xxxx