The hen night

2 months later:
Demi's POV:
Tonight is my hen night the wedding is next week and I'm so excited! Lilly I staying with my mum tonight so I don't need to
worry about her. Selena has straightened my short black hair and put me in a  white dress with a sparkly belt around the waist and has done a neutral makeup. All  my friends are I dresses of my choice: Adele is wearing a black sparky skirt and black top,Rihanna is wearing a white long sleeved crop top with a white floor length skirt,Shailene  is wearing a black jumpsuit with a slit down the middle,  Jennifer is wearing a peach sparkly knee length tight dress,  Taylor is wearing a white short sleeved crop top and a floor length skirt with a slit on one side, Marisa is wearing a plain white tee shirt with a red blazer and right black trousers, Maddie's wearing a loose floral dress,Selena's wearing a tight white sparkly dress tha had a frill at the waist, Ariana is wearing a sliver and white body right dress with a slit on one side of the leg, Kendall is wearing a basic white halter neck dress, Kylie is wearing a bla land white body con dress, Meghan is wearing a blue sparkly dress, grace is wearing a a black body con dress and Louise is wearing a black and floral knee length dress.
Once we were all ready we were all on the limo. Because I wasn't drinking (so I didn't relapse. I have a daughter now) we were going out for a meal and then back to my house were we watch movies and eat food in pjs. We are basically having an adult sleepover.
When we were in the limo Taylor brought out a bottle of champagne. Everyone gasped. For staters Maddie's underage and there is a no drinking rule around me. "Taylor you need to leave." Selena said. I swear that girl can read my mind. "Hahahaha hahahaha why??? Don't wan poor Demi to relapse!" She laughed. She was lucky that Meghan grabbed my arm or she would not be able to see.
Later on after we watch a tone of movies an had a meal out, everyone but me and Selena were asleep. "Selena. Can I ask you a question?" "Hit me." I loving punched her in the arm. "Will you be my maid of honour please?" "Of course I will!!"