Arriving

Lilly's POV:
Mama and dada keep looking at each other it's weird. Mama kinda looks scared. Like when my first mama looked at my dad. It's probably nothing.
We arrived at a posh kinda house. It was white and had a big black door. It was scary I didn't like it. Demi got me out the car and said we were going to see mad mad and her auntie. I sat on mamas hip and dada held mamas hand.

Demi's pov:
I took hold of Lilly to keep me same. Nick held my other hand and lead us to the door. I let go of nicks hand taking a deep breath knocking on the door. My aunt didn't know about Lilly or nick for that matter. I never did -get on with her.
"Demetria." She practically spat out my name. "Aunt. I'm hear to see Maddie" "her names Maddison she's upstairs." She moved out of the way so I could go upstairs. "But you don't step foot in my house." She said pointing to nick and Lilly.She peered down her nose at them. "Firstly she's my daughter so she's coming. And secondly he's my fiancé. So he can stay in the car but don't you dare not let my daughter come with me." I hissed. Nick waited in the car and I marched up the stairs to Maddie's room.
No. I heard that to familiar noise. She dropped it.
I burst through the door to see Maddie sitting I the floor with slashes across her arm. "No demi go away!" Maddie screamed at me. "Lilly go downstairs and wait with dada." He nodded and scrabbled of my hip down to nick.
"Now Maddison tell me everything."
"I was............"