Traveling

Demi's POV:
What am I doing? I'm meant to be getting married in 7 days and here I am traveling to Pensilvania.
That letter that Maddie wrote me really hit me in the heart. I have to see her. That's not like Maddie. I know something's wrong and she needs to tell me.
I'm aware if nick holding my hand but I choose to ignore it. I hear Lilly playing in the back I also choose to ignore that.
It was a bout 11 at night and we were nearly at Pensilvania. I stopped by a service station to grab some food and a coffee. I got out of the car and got Lilly in her portable stroller as she was sleeping. Nick followed beside me with my handbag. I walked into Starbucks and ordered my normal: a hot chocolate made with soy milk and 1 sweetener. I got Lilly a strawberry milk and Nick a soy vanilla latte. Once we got our drinks Lilly woke up so I took her out of her stroller and sat her on my lap while Nick went to get food. I cuddled her close and kissed her forehead gently as she sipped at her milk.
Nicks pov:
Demi ordered drinks while I went next door to McDonalds. I went up to the counter and the young girl who was working particular screamed the building down. "Oh. My. God." At this point she was gasping every syllable. "Wanna a picture??" I asked casually. That was what I was used to. We took the picture and I finally ordered. I got Lilly her normal nugget happy meal, Demi a crispy chilli wrap meal and myself a Big Mac meal. After the girl got herself to get her she went of to get our food.
I walked back into Starbucks to see Lilly curled into Demi's chest sipping her milk. Cute as can be. I took a picture before they copped I was there.
@nickjonas: my beautiful family! X @ddlovato xx
Once we finished eating we were back in the car finishing the journey  to Pensilvania.