Surprises

Demi's POV:
When we pulled into the driveway I saw a familiar car. "NICK!" I yelled. Lilly looked at me curiously. 
I jumped out of the at with Lilly on my hip and ran to the front door were Nick was stood. I pressed my lips to his mouth kissing him passionately and he kissed me back. "I missed you babe." I murmured against his lips. "I missed you too." 
We broke apart  Lilly was still perched on my hip. "Mama who's that?" "That's your dada babe." She looked curious but put her arms out for Nick to take her which he did while I unlocked the door. He set Lilly down and she dragged him into the living room. "Have fun playing barbies babe!" I called laughing and a I just heard his laugh. God I've missed him so much while he was on tour.
I went into the kitchen to get Lilly a snack of cookies and milk. I went back in to the living room to see Nick wearing a tiara and holding a wand Lilly was wearing a dress up dress and tiara. "Thank you for turning me in to a princess fairy godfather!" She said in a posh voice. "Why very welcome princess Lilly!" Nick replied to Lilly in an equally posh voice.
Lilly nearly ran in to me when she saw me knocking the milk out of my hand. I handed her the plate of cookies. "Go share them with dada and I'll get you more milk babe." I told her. "Ok mama!" She replied cheerfully.

Once I finally got Lilly of to bed I snuggled up on the sofa with Nick. We talked about Lilly works and our lives. It was so nice to fall asleep next to my boyfriend again.

Hey guys immy here! 2 updates in one day wow!  I might even update again. Maybe even twice!!!
Anyway what did you hunk to this chapter don't forget to vote and comment. For now stay quirky strong and gorgeous!!
~immy xxxx