Disneyland!

Nick's POV:
As we were driving to disney, Lilly was playing with her disney ears and humming along to Demi's song "give your heart a break" while Demi was singing.
When we pulled into the parking lot at Disney Demi squealed. She loves disney land and she especially loves Cinderella's castle there.

After buying the best tickets and line jump passes Demi grabbed Lilly's hand and ran of so not
to spoil the surprise.
I walked up to the guards at Cinderella's castle "Nick Jonas. Reservation for Cinderella's castle hotel." I said in a hushed whisper so not to attract paparazzi. "Right this way sir." The guard replied holding open a rope barrier.
I followed him to the biggest room in the hotel were all our luggage was. "Enjoy your stay Mr.Jonas." The guard said with a smile. I returned the smile and went to find Demi and Lilly.
I eventually found them playing on the teacups, which Lilly's seemed to love.

After hours of playing on rides Lilly had fallen asleep I Demi's hip. We went back up to the hotel room and pulled out the spare stroller we had brought incase this happened. "You want to get food babe?" I asked Demi quietly so I didn't wake up Lilly. "Sure just let me get changed babe." She replied kissing my cheek.