Home day

Demi's POV:
I woke up the day after the picnic and realised that I had nothing planned today. Nick was at meetings all day so it was just me and Lilly. I stayed in my pjs, a loose pair of shorts and a tank top such said you snooze you loose. I slipped on my ugg slippers and pulled on my floral dressing gown.
I walked into Lilly's room, she curled up looking at a book she was so cute. I snapped a picture for  twitter and Instagram.
@demilovato my baby growing up so fast! Love her lots ❤️❤️☀️ she's my ray of sunshine @nickjonas.

I walked over and snuggled up with her. "Hey baby. What are you reading?" I ask her softly. "Not reading looking at pictures." She relied in that voice that makes my heart melt. "Do you wanna have some breakfast?" I ask her. "Yes please!"
When we finished eating out very extinguish breakfast of Cheerios and strawberries. I brought Lilly upstairs to change her pjs because she spilt orange juice down them. I changed her into a pink and grey pug pj set tipping it of with panda slippers and a lathing dressing gown to mine.
We venture back downstairs and I tell Lilly to pick a DVD from the pink DVD box and walk into the kitchen. I grabbed a box if cookies and some popcorn.
About 8 movies later we play with barbies. Nick walks in. "What you girls doing?" He asked Lilly. "Daddyyyyy you have to wear pjs to play!!!!" Lilly complained and Nick walked of to get changed.
Nick cam back into the living room holding a bag. "Who's hungry.?!?" He asked holding up a maccys bag.
One we finished dinner we watched a few movies then went to bed. I love my family their perfect. Everything's perfect right? What could possibly go wrong. Apart from everything knowing my luck.

Hey guys it's immy what did you think??? Don't forget to vote. Bye thanks for over 100 views you guys are awesome!
~immy. Xxxxxx