HAWAII

Demi's pov.
"Lilly come on we have to get on the plane now." "But mama I'm playing." "You can play more on the plane." Lilly sighed and took my hand. We walked over to Sophia who had went ahead to save a place for us in the boarding queue. "so so!" "Hey pretty lady." Sophia says taking lilly and sitting her on her hip.
"Flight 44376 flying to Hawaii from lax first class boarding now." Is called over the intercom. "that's us." I say smiling. "yay!" Both girls call and we show our  passports and flight tickets before heading on to the plane. Sophia sat lilly down in the middle seat giving her, her tablet and kiddie headphones then sitting by the window. I passed Sophia her bag and she took out her laptop and earphones and a book with her glasses before putting her bag under her chair.

About 30 minutes into the journey my phone rang.
(D- Demi M- Madison)
D - hey mads what's up?
M - hey Demi. Guess what!
D - what honey? 
M - I'm nearly seven months pregnant!
D- I know I'm coming to see y'all soon!

We talked for a while longer until she has to go Shopping for baby stuff. I need to do the same when we get back from visiting Nick on tour. The girls didn't know we were visiting Nick so it would be a nice surprise. I settled down and watched a movie while lilly slept and Sophia was watching YouTube videos. Shes been watching a lot of one YouTuber. He set slot on fire and when's shes listening to it without headphones he swears alot. I didn't mind though.
I next nick and let him know we were on the plane and we'd be landing in about an hour.

"Hey mom?" "Yes Sophia?" "Watch this

"Hey mom?" "Yes Sophia?" "Watch this." She passed me her phone showing a video of a young women.

By the end of it I was laughing so much I thought my lungs were gonna explode. Sophia was smirking at me. "what!" "Your mad mom!" "So?" "Nothing." We watched more of lizzas videos before the pilots voice came over the intercom.
"Ladies and gentleman thank you for flying with us today. We are due to land in Hawaii in 34 minutes. We hope you have a safe trip and we hope to see you again very soon."

45minutes later.
"Lilly come on. Please carry your bag." Sophia begged. "here give it to me." I took the bag and Sophia carried a half asleep lilly. We went through customs and into a car I hired. Through the whole thing of course we got paped.

At the hotel.
"Sophia?" "Yes mom?" "Can I tell my Lovatics about you?" "Sure. I don't mind" I grabbed my phone and took a selfie. And posted it to Instagram and Twitter.

  Hey guys! This is Sophia. Shes 15 and I adopted her! I love her so much so no hate please. Shes a brilliant sister to Lilly. I know yiu guys will love her.

I attached the image. We all got changed and headed down to the pool.