Before i told nick

Demis POV
I walk over to Lilly she is with selena playing dolls. Selena would be an amazing mother she is so friendly and caring towards Lilly. "Hey selena" i say with a nervous smile "Hey demi how are you" she says it with curiosity in her voice as to why I'm acting different "I'm okay erm could you go and pick me up some doughnuts from the shop?" Great I was craving already... "Ermm sure I'm not sure where the closest shop is though?" "Okay thank you" she walks out of the room and i hear the door close and the super cars engine start.

Lilly's POV
Mama just asked selena to go get her some doughnuts but she didn't say me whenever she asks someone to get her a snack she says her and me. "Hey mama" I say to her mama looks really worried I don't like it when she is worried "Hey sweetie so erm what is you opinion on having a little brother or sister?" No this isn't true is it? "Erm I guess it would be ok but not a brother make it be a sister" don't replace me mama please don't replace me "Well sweetheart your going to have one because mama is pregnant" she tells me with a big sigh of relief "Nooooo!!!" I run upstairs and hide away from her I sit in the closet and begin to sob why mama why do you want to replace me?