Shopping day

"Mommy?" I bend down and pick my daughter up. She is five years old and my whole world. I know that she was definitly a suprise but I can't live any other day without her. Mia is my little miracle and I am glad she is here.
"What's wrong princess?" She buries her head into my neck and I kiss her cheek. She is probatly tired because she hasn't slept long last night. I walk with her in the kitchen where I see my mom cooking dinner. Since I told her I was pregnant her and my dad were really suportive. I have no idea what I would have done if they weren't here for me. Mia loves her grandparents and I am happy that they are here for us. I put Mia down from my hip and she runs to my mom.
"Grandma."
"Hi sweetie. You look beatiful today."
"Thank's grandma I picked my clothes out with no help."
"That's awesome sweethart." My mom turns to me and smiles.
"Mom we are going to the store now. Do you need something?"
"Please by peanut butter but that is all. Thanks Aria."
"No probleme bye mom." I kiss her cheek and Mia and me walk out to my car and drive to the store. I drive to the store and get Mia into the shopping car(picture above).
"Alright. You know what we need first?"
"Yeah grandmas peanut butter."
"That's right then come on." I walk with Mia into this section and get the peanut butter my mom wants. Just as I want to walk to by apples I hear someone call my name.
"Aria?"