Your doing really great

I just made the two of us a glass of wine and when I walk back into the kitchen Spencer is still smiling like a little child and it is starting to creep me out. I give Spencer her wine and laugh.
"Can you please stop smiling? It starts to creep me out."
"Sure but your daughter is really cute and you are doing a really good job with her."
"Thank's Spencer."
"What is your plan now?"
"I will tell Emily and Hanna about Mia tomorrow. I already called them and told them that I need to meet them at the brew and they are really happy that I am back here in Rosewood. But can you please go with me tomorrow?"
"Sure Aria. You know that you are doing a really good job with her and I am proud of you." I smile. It feels really good that Spencer is here and that we can talk. It's great to talk with her again but this time it's different now. We are free from -A because Charlet is still in prison and it's good how it is. It wasn't easy for all of us but thoght this time but we only got closer as friends and I have no idea where I would without Spencer, Emily and Hanna. I am so happy that I am back but I also need to go back home. I don't think I can live here it's too Close and I will always remember our hard time. But I have no idea how I should tell Spencer, Emily, Hanna, my parents and Mike that I will go back home in two weeks.