Baby names

~two weeks later~
It's been two weeks since we moved into this house and Mia likes it very much which we are glad about. It's less than four month until our baby girl will be born and we are really exited. I am putting the dishes in the sink while Ezra brings Mia into her bed. It's already 7 p.m. and Mia should be asleep soon. I am just finished with washing away the things when Ezra walks back into the kitchen. I smile and we walk into the livingroom where Ezra and I sit down beside Ezra.
"Is she asleep?"
"Yeah. After one story she was asleep right away."
"Thank you." I smile and kiss his cheek.
"Ezra I want to talk with you about something." Ezra nods and waits for me to carry on.
"In less than four months our baby girl will be here and I want to talk with you about names."
"That's a really good idea Aria. Have you thought of any names yet?"
"Yes. I want that both of their names should start with M. What do you think Ezra?"
"Seriously it's a good idea. And do you have any ideas?"
"Yes I have thought of Madeline or Marissa."
"I really like these names Aria."
"And do you also have an idea?"
"Yes I thought maybe Mackenzie."
"It's a beautiful name Ezra. How about Mackenzie or Madelyn and we will decide the name as soon as she is born." Ezra nods and kisses me. It's settled now. We have two names for our baby girl and now we have to wait four more months until she is born.