That far along

~two days later~
Today is my doctor appointment and Mia slept at Spencer's place last night while Ezra stayed here for the night. I lie in bed but I get a sick feeling to my stomach and then I run into the bathroom and to the toilet where I puke. I feel Ezra taking my hair back and rubbing my back. A few minutes later I am finished and lean down against the wall. Ezra brings me a glass of water and sits down beside me.
"Your better now baby?"
"Yes thank you." I change into my clothes and we eat breakfast and an hour later we are at the doctor Office. While we wait for my doctor to arrive Ezra and I make small talk.
"Your nervouse?"
"Yes but I am exited that we can see our baby today." A few seconds later my doctor walks inside. She makes a blood test and talk with me before she tells me to lay down on the bed. Ezra sits beside me and takes my hand.
"Alright. Do you see this Miss Montgomery? It's your baby." I look at the screen and see that the baby is big for only around three weeks old.
"Isn't the baby a little big for only beeing three weeks."
"I'm sorry Miss Montgomery but your baby isn't a three weeks old. In fact the baby is already seven weeks." I smile at Ezra when I hear that my baby is already seven weeks old. This means that the baby was made the night before we told Mia about Ezra beeing her father. I thank the doctor and she tells me that I should come back in five weeks and maybe we can see what the Baby will be. I smile and take Ezra's hand and we walk back to his car.
"I can't belive it. I am already seven weeks along."
"Yes this is great baby." I smile and kiss Ezra on the lips.
"Can we go shopping for Mia's birthday now?"
"Sure." I smile and we drive to the shop.