Dinner at the brew

We arrive at the brew and I take a seat and a few seconds later the waitress comes to us.
"Hi. What do you guys want to drink?"
"I have a coke please and a water for her. Thank you." She smiles and goes to get our drinks and I turn my attention back to Mia. She smiles at me while I just look at her. I am so happy that she is here and I have no idea what my live would be like if I wouldn't forgotten to take the pill on the last evening with Ezra. Sure I feel guilty that Ezra has no idea that Mia exists but I have no idea how I should tell him such a big thing. The last two months Ezra and I got closer and I had so much oppotunities to tell him about Mia but I am so afraid of his reaction. Before I can think any longer Mia climbs on my lap.
"Momma?"
"Yes?"
"What is it? I always said your name but you didn't hear me."
"I'm sorry princess I am listening now. What's wrong?"
"Can I have the chicken nuggets?" I nod and a few seconds later the waitress is here.
"Have you found something?"
"Yes please the chicken nuggets and the salat. Thank you." The waitress smiles and walks back into the kitchen. Mia and I chat for awhile and a about twenty minutes later the waitress brings us our food. We eat it in silence when Mia waves at someone.
"Momma look it's the man I have told you who always gives me the cookies." I look up from my plate and see that Mia points to a man. It only takes a few seconds for me to recognize. It's Ezra! But it is too late he is already on the way to our table....great.