Birthday girl

~a few days later~
I wake up to notice that today is April 22 which means that Mia is six years old today. I can't belive that she is already six months old. I remember that day as it was just a few days ago when I gave birth to her. Today Ezra and I will tell her that we are together and that she will be a big sister and I am really exited to see her reaction.  I slowly get up and go into the kitchen where I begin to set the table. Ezra will be here in a few minutes with breakfast and Mia is still sleeping. Just on cue I hear a knock on the door and I go to open the door. I smile when I see him and he bends down to kiss my lips.
"Morning Baby."
"Morning."
"How was your sleep?"
"Actually pretty good." Ezra smiles and stokes my stomach.
"And how is our baby doing?"
"She is doing pretty good."
"She?"
"Yes she Ezra. I think that we will have a second baby girl."
"I think it is still a boy baby."
"Then you are wrong." Just a few seconds later Mia walk into the room with her pjamas still on. I bend down to pick her up.
"Hey birthday girl." She smiles and hugs me. When she sees Ezra her smile grows even more and she runs to Ezra to hug him.
"Daddy."
"Hey princess."
"Your here?"
"Sure I wanted to be here for your sixth birthday." When he says this I can't stop smile. Mia is six years today. And she will come to school this year.
"You wanna eat breakfast?" Mia nods and we walk to the table where we eat our breakfast with just the three of us. I can't wait until this Baby is here and I am actually really exited. What will Mia say when we tell her that she will be a big sister this year? When we are finished with breakfast Ezra cleans the table while I go with Mia into her bedroom where she gets dressed. When we walk back into the kitchen the table is clean and Ezra is sitting on the Sofa. The two of us walk to him and sit down beside him.
"What will we do now?"
"Your Daddy and I thought that we drive to the sea?" Mia smiles and nods her head before she runs out to put her shoes on. Ezra and I smile and get also ready. Our drive takes about 30 minutes and my parents call to wish Mia a happy birthday. When we get here we take our things and walk to a free table infront of the sea. We set everything up while Mia plays. We sit down and I smile.
"Do you like it here baby?"
"Yes and thank you that Daddy is also here." I smile at Ezra and take his hand under the table and take it. I know that we will tell Mia about our realationship and the baby.
"Momma what's wrong?"
"Nothing but Daddy and I need to tell you something important." Mia nods and waits for me to carry on.
"You know that Daddy is here with us now but you can't understand why we are together like real families?" Mia nods and waits for me to carry on.
"What if I tell you that Daddy and I are together like real families." Mia gasps and smiles.
"Will Daddy live with us now that you two are together?" Before I can answer her question Ezra begins to say something.
"Yes I think that we will move in together but we will probatly move into a bigger house."
"What? Why? We just moved into this house and I like it very much there." Mia looks at me and makes her face.
"Mia no we will probatly move and we need to have a bigger house. There will be big chances in this year and we need more space."
"Mommy no I don't want to move. Please I like this new house really much." By now Mia is fully crying and I mention to her that she should come here and a few seconds later she sits on Ezra's lap. I wipe away her tears and laugh.
"Mommy this is not funny. We will have to move and you are laughing at me. Daddy tell her to stop." I can't stop laughing because Mia is so funny.
"Look sweetheart. You wanna know why we have to move?" Mia nods her head.
"Look your Daddy and I are together now and he will move in. And the thing is why we need to move is because you will be a big sister." As soon as I said this Mia smiles and climbs on my lap.
"Is this really true? I will be a big sister?"
"Yes. Are you exited?"
"Yes thank you so much my dream came true and this is the best birthday ever." I smile and Ezra and I hug her again.